Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Jedi ship looks awful

Reeny

The Jedi ship looks awful, especially when playing Space Battles.

It just doesnt look good.

The bedroom is nice looking, with a Jedi touch to it.

The layout isnt the best, better than Trooper though.

Best looking ship, looks-wise and layout-wise is the Imperial Agent ship.

Sleek, great layout and simply looks great.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to know how in the heck all those people got on my ship and manage to live and stay on it personally. Seems like I have 100+ people on my ship.

Oh also want to know how to disable the driods voice bock. Jedi are now suppose to get mad but I swear I want to take my light saber and bash him in the mouth repeatedly.

Edited by Rejectoo

Ships pretty awesome, but im in agreeing with one of the posters.

Would like to know how to disable C2's vocabulator module so that I dont have to listen to him tell me that hes made the ship smell like flowers for the thousandth time.

Funny thing about opinions about how something looks... It's completely subjective.

Personally I think the Defender is a great looking ship, and the layout is nice and clean, much better then the Sith ship anyway, which IMO looks like a big ol' tie fighter.

The outside of the ship looks old, used, worn, and beaten up. Like something that was purchased at a used ship dealership in the sketchy part of the sector. The inside is good enough though.

I'm also playing an Imperial Agent, and that ship is bad-***. Luxury hotel on the inside, stealth fighter on the outside. Sweet.

Edited by Bhorzo

I want to know how in the heck all those people got on my ship and manage to live and stay on it personally. Seems like I have 100+ people on my ship.

THIS! There are 2 beds on the ship if we count the med bay, where are all these people sleeping! And I really am glad for Seetoo programming the HVAC system because I have yet to find a bathroom on the ship, let alone a sink!

I think the jedi layout is the best of all the ships. It doesn't look as cool as the operative, sith, or smuggler ship, but it's OKAY. But you really come to appreciate being able to run directly to your airlock from you conference room.

I think the jedi layout is the best of all the ships. It doesn't look as cool as the operative, sith, or smuggler ship, but it's OKAY. But you really come to appreciate being able to run directly to your airlock from you conference room.

This. I really like being able to run from the map directly to the exit. The smuggler ship has me running halfway around the ship in a circle.

To be honest, I thought the ship was meh when I first saw it. It's grown on me, though, and now I really like it. It kinda fits. So I've changed my mind.

the defender is too bulky, and the outside on a scale of 1-10 is a 4...roughly

the inside is a bit too..mellow is i guess the word i could use to describe it, considering i cant quite think of anything else.....bottom line it needs a few changes to make it siutable for the jedi...nuff said

People will complain about anything (myself including, I'm steaming over textures) - but I love the Jedi ship. It looks like it's supposed to, like what that ship manufacturer would make. What else could a corellian light corvette look like?

Here's my list and likes/dislikes:

Defender (Jedi) - mini Corellian Corvette. An obvious diplomatic design, yet compact and efficient. 9/10

XS Freighter (Smuggler) - Cross between Millenium Falcon and Ebon Hawk, the most traditional of Star Wars Freighters. Less efficient than Defender, but its classical design is remarkably cool. 9/10

BT-7 Thunderclap (Trooper) - eh? 4/10

X-70B Phantom (Imperial Agent) - a ship worthy of an Agent, a prototype of the finest kind. Yet there's something about its design that bothers me - probably the boxy cockpit that hides beneath the bow of the ship. Still, well worthy of a 9/10

D-5 Mantis (Bounty Hunter) - this one reminds me of Jango Fett's little vessel. Not my style, yet an extra point for that anyway. 5/10

Fury (Sith) - again, a classical Imperial design, something of a cross between the Star destroyers and Tie fighters. I still prefer the XS, Phantom and Defender, but this one comes right after those. 8/10

Much better then the Bounty Hunter ship! ****.

EDIT: I see someone else agrees with me!

I like the jedi ship, it is one of my favs. It is huge, and roomy, and has a nice corellian corvette-like exterior design. I'd take it over that BH ship.
Edited by SkiaTheShade

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.