Real Life Picture Thread!

BelialSempai

Right. Next time someone says girls don't play MMO, or girls don't play Star Wars games, I'm directing them to this thread. ;)

Indeed.

However I do feel insulted everytime I mention I play mmo's the only mmo men here (the Netherlands) can come up with that women must play is WoW.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It amazes me when you see how beautiful some of the women gamers are. Just to bad most males are silly when it comes to females hats off to all you women who kick *** at gaming because you are always fun to play with.

The problem is you never now who hides behind a toon - beautiful girl or fat, ugly basement guy ;)

Me

That's how I play :)

Edited by LexiCazam
IC - quote

Yeah, I'm strawberry blond naturally, and when I bleach I end up with this really light blond color... so you're lucky enough to start a step ahead of me.

It's not the dye that does the damage (not with these semi-perms), but the bleach.

Now the PERMANENT stuff like L'Oreal and everything will cause damage because of the harsh developers in it.

Damage is never really a problem though as long as you don't over-bleach, and do proper maintenance. The thing is it's SO much work to maintain any sort of semi-perm color because you constantly have to re-dye to keep it all vibrant. It can be a real pain.

Yeah, but before the bleach blonde I was a redhead (dyed). So it took a lot to get it all out - so by the time it was all done and over, my hair wasn't healthy. Then going back to red was a hassle by itself. I'm using demi-permanent ion dye w/ sensitive 10 volume developer from Sally's at the moment so I don't fry my hair >.< (it has no ammonia so yay).

Yeah, but before the bleach blonde I was a redhead (dyed). So it took a lot to get it all out - so by the time it was all done and over, my hair wasn't healthy. Then going back to red was a hassle by itself. I'm using demi-permanent ion dye w/ sensitive 10 volume developer from Sally's at the moment so I don't fry my hair >.< (it has no ammonia so yay).

Depending on how porous your hair was left after the bleach and how long it has been from post bleach, henna dyes may be a better alternative than demi-perms with a developer. I'd also suggest using a -good- sulfate-free shampoo so it doesn't strip the red dye out (since it's the most pain in the *** to keep vibrant) and doing Kpak (or similar) to deep condition your hair once a week.

I've gone from ___ color to white multiple times and my hair doesn't appreciate it to say the least. >_>

I have been stalking these forums for months and someone posts about hair and I out myself. *facepalm*

Edited by zaea