Post your Smugglers name

Xivo

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, as a fan of the show Justified, I couldn't help but name my Gunslinger Raylan. Sure, it'd odd naming a smuggler after a lawman, but well, the advanced class's name says it all.

I can't believe no one is Captain Jack Sparrow yet.

In additon to Captain America, Captain Hook, Captain Crunch, Captain Obvious, Captain Kangaroo, Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, The Outlaw Josey Wales, etc.

Edited by kalonthar

Well, as a fan of the show Justified, I couldn't help but name my Gunslinger Raylan. Sure, it'd odd naming a smuggler after a lawman, but well, the advanced class's name says it all.

In additon to Captain America, Captain Hook, Captain Crunch, Captain Obvious, Captain Kangaroo, Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, The Outlaw Josey Wales, etc.

The Outlaw Josie Wales is on my server.

The Outlaw Myndiawl: Gunslinger

Its a Welsh exclamation of shock.

All my characters in years of MMO's have been called it or variations of it.

Sometimes with my own middle name (also Welsh) added

Edited by Vwyn

The Outlaw Myndiawl: Gunslinger

Its a Welsh exclamation of shock.

All my characters in years of MMO's have been called it or variations of it.

Sometimes with my own middle name (also Welsh) added

S'mae, cyd-Cymro !

;)

Edited by markcymru

I went with Nevyn, as it means nobody. Always great when someone tries to get sympathy for what you've done but all they keep saying is "Nobody broke my jaw!" "Nobody conned me out of all my money!" "Nobody stole my girl!"

Reminds me of the Odyssey with Odysseus telling the Cyclops his name was Nohbdy.

Edited by BCaliber

Ydych chi'n siarad Cymraeg o enedigaeth? Nid fi. Rwy'n dysgu siarad Cymraeg. Fi yn byw yn Canada.

Pretty soon I'll have to switch to Saesneg ! :o

Cefais fy ngeni yng Nghaerdydd roeddwn yn codi yno a Chaernarfon. Siaradais Gymraeg cyn Saesneg ond roeddwn yn addysgwyd yng Nghaerdydd a wedi byw yn Lloegr ers dros 25 mlynedd, felly mae fy rhuglder wedi dirywio.

Pob lwc gyda'r dysgu

Back to English for me too :p

Cro Solo

Cro: Crow, small thieving black bird - or - Crowbar, for prising open locks/cases/doors.

Solo: In about 2700 years the great(*90) grandson of Cro becomes fairly well known.

Yes, I did rush to complete Chapter 1 so I could claim that surname on my server ;)

Need a like button for this here