Post your imperial agent looks!

sahilio

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that chest piece modable, and if so, where did you come by it?

If that is the Hooligan's jacket it is moddable. I have one that looks just like it. I think you can get them on Voss but they can be crafted around Armstech 180. I got mine sometime during the Nar Shaddaa portion of my class questing. Dont remember if it was a drop or reward.

There are a few other Imperial uniform types like:

RD-03A Recon

TD-068B Eliminator

Thank you so much for the info. I had similiar chest piece before but it was green. I'v been trying to find one like it. Thank you again, much appreciated.

...For an agent, it's not all about performance, but all about looking good while doing it. ;P

It's also the level 40 PVP set.

I wore the Hammer Lookout's Jacket for a good while, because it just fit the feel of my agent.

Around level 50, I decided I needed an upgrade in uniform to fit my standing. I debated between two variations on the high-ranking officer uniform off the GTN, but decided I preferred the more neutral colours of this one:

IMAGE - Castellia in TH-16A Master Medic Suit (conversation)

Having discovered that a large quantity of orange gear (those without mods) on the GTN don't show up if you specify "prototype & custom" quality in your search criteria, I finally found the look I always wanted in the advanced armour design of the Vendetta jacket:

IMAGE - Castellia in RD-07A Vendetta Jacket (game)

So this is my current look, and unless they add the awesome white armour from the end of the Agent Progression video to the game, I'll be sticking with this for some time.

*NOTE: I'll try to get some better screenshot of the Vendetta Jacket tonight.

Edited by saltorio

Hey all, I'm looking for the TH-16A Master Medic Headgear. I found one on my main assassin, but put it on my companion boy Talos and cannot, for the life of me, remember where it came from. I'm trying to get one for my Operative toon; its just a BA-looking helm and I simply cannot find it. Every record I've found has said the Voss equipment comm vendor sold it, but unless I'm crazy, it wasn't there. If someone could point me in the right direction, I would be greatly appreciative!

Hey all, I'm looking for the TH-16A Master Medic Headgear. I found one on my main assassin, but put it on my companion boy Talos and cannot, for the life of me, remember where it came from. I'm trying to get one for my Operative toon; its just a BA-looking helm and I simply cannot find it. Every record I've found has said the Voss equipment comm vendor sold it, but unless I'm crazy, it wasn't there. If someone could point me in the right direction, I would be greatly appreciative!

According to the database sites, it's BoE, so you should be able to find it (occasionally) on the GTN. Beyond that, not sure where exactly it comes from (possibly a random world drop).

I've seen the red version of it on the GTN (don't know the name), but would love a grey or white version.

Edited by saltorio

According to the database sites, it's BoE, so you should be able to find it (occasionally) on the GTN. Beyond that, not sure where exactly it comes from (possibly a random world drop).

I've seen the red version of it on the GTN (don't know the name), but would love a grey or white version.

Yeah, my main's Talos has the grey version and I'd love to have it on my Operatve. I'll keep scrounging the GTN, but it must be a hot-ticket-item or just rarer than rare, because I haven't had any luck with it or the Hutt cartel yet. Thanks for the quick reply!

Edited by Foln

I was ecstatic when I found this upgrade for my chestpiece. It's a white version of the Imperial Uniform (think Admiral Thrawn):

Rigorcord Curiass

Contrary to stated sites, the medium armor vendor on Corellia, Feresyl, does NOT sell this or any other green equipment. It was a random green drop on Corellia for me, and I hope there is a modable version.

That one looks awesome! To bad one cant buy it.

Does anyone know if it is possible to buy an Imperial uniform (modable) somehwere. Grayish or greenish?

IIRC Balmorra Bonus quest rewards you with a grey moddable uniform chest.

Hammer Station drops for IAs are imperial uniforms (hat is blue grade, but pants and chest are moddable)

I received white versions of the uniform as quest rewards for Tattooine (solo stuff not Heroic), but they were greens so just for show.

IIRC Balmorra Bonus quest rewards you with a grey moddable uniform chest.

Hammer Station drops for IAs are imperial uniforms (hat is blue grade, but pants and chest are moddable)

I received white versions of the uniform as quest rewards for Tattooine (solo stuff not Heroic), but they were greens so just for show.

Great, heading inside Hammer for sure ;9

Thx!

Anyone know where I can find the head gear shown in the progression video, namely from the snipers part?

If you're talking the one at the end of that video (a white helmet with full face cover), I'm not sure if it's in game. I've seen a red version of that helmet on the GTN fairly regularly (it's custom gear, levelled somewhere in the 40s). I do know that armor in that part of the videos isn't in game as far as anyone's found. Though the Vendetta chestpiece is a great-looking alternative.

The vendetta set is that armor, but its mostly black. Not the elegant white from the video.

Yeah, there's a few differences, but they're pretty close (the video chest has an additional white plate under the arms where Vendetta has black and no plate, and the video set also has the lights). The legs, boots and gloves in the Vendetta set are mostly black (which I've gotten around - on the legs at least - by wearing the the Hammer Lookout's Pants).

Still want the helmet in white (apparently TH-16A Master Medic Headgear is pretty much it... if you can find it), and would love those boots in white.

If you're talking the one at the end of that video (a white helmet with full face cover), I'm not sure if it's in game. I've seen a red version of that helmet on the GTN fairly regularly (it's custom gear, levelled somewhere in the 40s). I do know that armor in that part of the videos isn't in game as far as anyone's found. Though the Vendetta chestpiece is a great-looking alternative.

Ah gotcha. And what of the headgear of the first sniper? The one with the mic piece?

Still want the helmet in white (apparently TH-16A Master Medic Headgear is pretty much it... if you can find it), and would love those boots in white.

Got the headgear (came up on the GTN the other day). So here's my current outfit:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2534683/Images/Castellia%20-%20Vendetta%20b01.jpg

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2534683/Images/Castellia%20-%20Vendetta%20b02.jpg

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2534683/Images/Castellia%20-%20Vendetta%20b03.jpg

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2534683/Images/Castellia%20-%20Vendetta%20b04.jpg

As for the actual pieces (if people are interested):

• TH-16A Master Medic Headgear
  • RD-07A Vendetta Jacket
  • RD-07A Vendetta Gloves
  • Civilian Pilot Belt
  • Hammer Lookout's Pants
  • RD-04B Sharpshooter Boots
  • Overkill Bonded Mesh Armguards
  • Hammer Deadeye Exterminator (sniper rifle)

I'm going to try to get a better looking belt, but as the price of custom belts on the GTN on Mind Trick are 200K and up, I'll likely stick with the Pilot's Belt for a while. Wouldn't mind a cooler looking rifle, either.

Edited by saltorio