Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

What legacy name did you choose? Proudly post yours here!

ColdLogic

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in my SWG days, my first character was named Brib'r. Randomly generated on some website, but I stuck with it. I didn't want to use it as someone's first name or even a last name I always use "The Brib'r Legacy" in honor of him. :D

I went with a variation on the last title I got before I quit WoW... Kongemorde (that's rough Dutch for King Slayer).

I like my first name better - Fleiche'tasche, which is rough German for Meat Bag - and wish I had used it for Legacy instead.

Banthamaul, Rez Banthamaul

Years ago my brother came up with the name "Panthermaul" (apparently someone in the book Old Yeller says that "his dad got panthermauled") and I adapted it for Star Wars use

I simply chose Victus as my legacy name. It is also the name of my main charcter, Victus.

So if I where it as a surname it shows as Victus Victus :eek:

But, I always have it as a title so it states owner ship that it is MY Legacy. :D

And it also makes it very easy for my friends and guildies to identify my alts.

Buttoucher is my legacy. And it is inextinguishable.

ROFLMAO..

That really helped after a hard long day at work. Although I did have to wipe my screen down of Pepsi before writing this post.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.