Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

What legacy name did you choose? Proudly post yours here!

ColdLogic

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked "of the Magnus legacy" since my real name is Magnus.

but apparantly i couldnt use that because one (thats right, 1) NPC in the game is using it... as a first name...

so i went with some stupid thing like Khaan or Kaahn, heck i dont remember and i dont care...

oh and apparantly i couldnt pick Solo... not because it was invalid, but because someone had already taken it :/

but god forbid i use magnus!

Edited by OddballEasyEight

• 2 months later...

The Vasimire Legacy :cool:

From the VASIMR rocket propulsion system which i came across while researching a project :p

Main: Ezekiel Vasimire; BH

Alts: Myrahh Vasimire SI, Isla Vasimire IA and Riktor Vasimire SW.

Think it suits them all pretty well :)

SNICKLEFRITZ is mine. Anyone know what movie that is from? Here, I'll use it in a sentence...

"He's getting the Snicklefritz."

Side note: In Star Trek online my ship was the USS Snicklefritz. Lol

Edited by thbends

• 2 weeks later...
I went with Kote, because it means glory or might in mando'a, but i wish i could change it now cause not enough people actually speak mando'a to get the reference and i feel like iwould rather change it to something more personally distinguishing that people would actually recognize(id like to do something having to do with revan, but i dont like taking the names of famous people in star wars as my own so i dont want "shan" or "ordo" or revan, etc

My legacy name Vannah.

Why? Because it goes well my toons goals or their first names.

My first two characters started this. You can read my story behind them if you want. But you probably won't. Trololol.

And it's not at all finished, it's very loose and has unfinished ends and explanations. So if you do read it don't be too harsh. XD

And it'll probably get very confusing with the names of the characters. lol sorry guys.

------------------------------------------------------

My female Inquisitor, Reapor, and male warrior, Reapar, are brother and sister.

Reapor, a human, and Reapar, a Zabrak. Their parents both being Zabrak... Well just guess what happened. lol

Reapar was born first and was sent to train in the ways of the force by his parents, who could feel the power he already had as just a child.

Reapor, was sold into slavery at the age of 5 by her mothers husband, because you know, Reapor isn't his child and therefor has no honor to be gained from raising. He had only found out about this after returning from a 6 year war across planets in the Outer Rim.

(There names weren't these their whole lifes and weren't given to them by their parents)

Reapar, although strong in the dark side, isn't as hungry for death and destruction and power isn't his first priority.

His parents were murdered, he never found out who did it, and suddenly his quest for the power he desires is put on hold as he goes out, searching for his long lost half-sister.

His plan was just to find her and finally know what became of her, and when Reapar found out she was nothing but a slave, it enraged him. He would have no kin of his being so low in the galactic food chain, He was only going to give her a job serving him in a safe, non-risk position. But, he sensed a great power in her. Not matching his combat, strength, or endurance but, he could feel that she could become much stronger in the usage of the force than himself and maybe even the Emperor.

Reapar saves Reapor and tells her of her mothers murder(only slightly mentioning his father because he knew she did not care for him and would be pleased by his death). This enraged Reapor and she swore that she will become the most powerful being in the entire galaxy. Reapar, already having some power and connections in the higher rankings of the Empire, offers to help Reapor achieve this goal. However, she must not interfere with his rise to power also, so he gets her into training on Korriban, just as he did, and then until she succeeds in her mission for unrivaled power, to not have any contact with him.

They both decided that they should change their names, to something that'll inspire fear into their opponents. They chose Reapar and Reapor, because they will kill anyone who gets in there way.

For their surname they chose Vannah, meaning fulfillment. Because Reapor and Reapar will do whatever it takes to fulfill their wishes. The two never speak again for 16 years.

This is how Reapor finds her way into training at Korriban.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like I said, the story is kinda loose, I know but, I like it anyway. It doesn't cover everything either, I'm aware. Of course I'll eventually turn this into an epic and amazing story, because I like to make up awesome stories when I'm bored and I like to get the most RP out of a RPG, lol.. And I'll throw my other characters that come after these two into it.

Legacy Name: Malis

Toon names:

Commando (cyborg) - Nunilmalis (yeah dumb, basically repeating the legacy name, i wish i could change my toon name...)

Sniper (Chiss)- Vi'boss

Merc (Zabrak)- Senun

Basically, i always try to go with Starwars-esque names, and always using Malis as the last name (Ma from my mother's first name, Maria, and Lis from Lisbon, city where i was bourn :rolleyes:)

Original server (Prophecy of the Five) : The Imperator Legacy

It was during the week head start and i was eager to just keep going with the game so never really gave it that much thought. It's the Latin word for Emperor.

On my current reroll server (Tomb of Freedom Nadd) : The Haggis Legacy

I only have one toon there called Scotsmania so i thought it was fitting.

Edited by Kabaal

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.