Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

What legacy name did you choose? Proudly post yours here!

ColdLogic

Lastchylde is mine. Obviously its my title here, but I was the last born in my family so it has a special meaning to me.

I am surprised no one chose the "whisperingeye" legacy. LOL!!!!!! Now that would be EPIC!

To those of you who picked names from WoW.... shame on you! :p

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I chose "Bluth" as my legacy name. Our Republic guild name is "The Banana Stand" so it fits with the theme.

^ Best one yet. Well done.

I'm surprised no one mentioned the Bourne Legacy. Too obvious?

I went with Sunstriker on the server my Republic characters are on. Cause I'll punch the sun in the frickin face if it doesn't get out of mine! Yeah, I'm not a morning person.

Ki'Throneus Legacy

All my names I randomly take out of my head.

Tanothil Ki'Throneus

Basreia Ki'Throneus

Skyrison Ki'Throneus

Clasordun Ki'Throneus

That's just THAT server lmao.

Edited by Sarfux

My character name is Durzo, my legacy name is Blint.

Durzo Blint lvl 39 Trooper Jung Ma. :p

Kudo's if you understood where my name was from.

I went with Ozak..My very first EQ Ranger...I love the name, however I wish I had been told prior to choosing it that it would be shared with all my chars on that faction...never mind that one is a pure blood sith and the other is a Twi'lek...

Side note: The legacy system should be slightly changed....upon reaching the required lvl and finishing act 1 you should be able to unlock the surname feature. By doing so you would be allowed to either: allow the surname to be added when creating a char. or say once reaching lvl 10 and picking your AC you get to pick it.

The legacy exp and future features dont need to be changed (yet..), just allow players to, once unlocking the legacy system on the first char enable them to give each alt after its own surname but still be part of the exp gain...if that makes sense.

I have a /played of 10 or 11 days and guess what? I still have no last name.

Time for Bioware to allow an option to make the game stop bothering you with that stupid last name screen. Get it already, I don't want one.

What's Revan's last name? And Malak's? They didn't bother to give them last names... or they didn't want to. I don't want to have a last name either yet they try to force me. :rolleyes:

I have a /played of 10 or 11 days and guess what? I still have no last name.

Time for Bioware to allow an option to make the game stop bothering you with that stupid last name screen. Get it already, I don't want one.

What's Revan's last name? And Malak's? They didn't bother to give them last names... or they didn't want to. I don't want to have a last name either yet they try to force me. :rolleyes:

I feel you, I recently (ok like 2 weeks ago) made a Repub Jedi Knight on a different server for luls and to see the other side...Well I decided I didnt want a last name, especially one shared with all chars on that realm. Yet everytime I open, close or change locations/zones on that char the legacy window opens up prompting me to set my legacy.. Grrrr!

My legacy name is Storm.

You don't need to have your legacy name showing btw... You can turn it off if you don't like the last name. Are you guys gaining legacy points ignoring that screen? Hope you don't miss out on stuff whenever they implement that system.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.