Banned for a stupid reason

ellywoood

I got banned yesterday on my account for ganking this group of lowbies and repeatedly sitting on them. I am on a pvp server and they said it was harassment, but back in rift I did this thing all the time. I mean it's a pvp server it's what I do also. I love this game but I have never been treated this way before by any company I blame EA. Edited by Qishari
replaced "t-bag" with "repeatedly sitting on" since removing t-bag would destroy the meaning and I can't delete the thread

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You seriously blame EA but not yourself? I applaud them for acting so quickly in comparison to Rift. Don't be THAT guy and maybe next time you won't get banned for stupid decisions. Edited by Qishari
removed inappropriate content

You seriously blame EA but not yourself? I applaud them for acting so quickly in comparison to Rift. Don't be THAT guy and maybe next time you won't get banned for stupid decisions.

Anyone else find this hilarious coming from someone named "chodetrain" - anyone?

Hee.

Edited by Qishari
removed inappropriate content

Haha, I stayed away from PVP servers with this game due to that very thing in WOW. Got tired of having to stop questing because some A-HOLE thought it funny to kill me like 8 times in a row. All one shots....

That's probably what the OP was doing. Just killing them over and over again. And honestly, it is harassment. Kill them and move on for heavens sake.

Edited by Qishari
quoted inappropriate content

they apparently subscribe to the idiom: turnabout is fair play.

in the end, I'm sure this is just a troll thread but if it weren't...all is fair on a pvp server. if someone were actually banned for this type of action (again, on a pvp server) that'd be fairly ridiculous.

don't roll pvp server if you can't handle being hunted/harassed/farmed in open world.

Edited by Qishari
quoted inappropriate content

i hope this isnt the whole story

it says right at the pvp server loading screen

"issues that can be resolved with pvp are not considered harrassment and will not be dealt with as such"

ie if you can solve the problem by getting people to kill the harrasser, its not harrassment.

Lol this is indeed epic. So a griefer just got griefed by the company, good for EA/BioWare.

Perhaps next time you won't go out of your way to grief and then perform an inappropriate act to those who are dead on the battlefield.

Hope more bans occur for inappropriate play!

Edited by Qishari
quoted/replied to inappropriate content