For a story-driven game, the story SUCKS!

Veneric

I am playing a Jedi Guardian and now I cannot even get past level 30, aside the gimpedness nature of my class, the class story also SUCKS major rocks!

I am supposed to believe that the Republic created a super ultra dangerous laser that can "assassinate" anyone on a planet granted they have to mark a target within 20 meters first? That's just *********** retarded, stupid, shallow and UNINTERESTING. Doomsday weapons are so 20th century, it has nothing to do with my being a Jedi Knight except makes the Jedi lore a JOKE in being the guardians of the galaxy. Hey, look, we're protecting you by destroying superweapons we created to protect the galaxy, lulz! Yeah, we created the shock drum that destroys planets lulz, but ****, the Sith got control of it and our super mega powerful Jedi Master was pwned by a Sith apprentice! LULULULULUL, we blows but thank Lucas for Veneric the Great who eclipsed all of the Jedi Council in strength and beat a Sith apprentice of Teen Angralst, lululul.

Bioware, your writing BLOWS, the WORST ever in all BIOWARE *********** GAMES! I have NO hopes for Mass Effect 3 being as good as the two previous games if they are coming up with this garbage in their $100+ million dollars game!

Where have you been OP, random out of context superweapons are a staple of star wars. To list a few...

Death Star, Sun Crusher, Eye of Palpatine, that Space Station that blew up stars from across the galaxy, the other Death Star, that thing that collapsed planets into black holes, that other thing that blew up stars, the starforge, yet another thing that thinks its so hardcore by upstaging the death star by blowing up stars.

Edited by Archereon

Where have you been OP, random out of context superweapons are a staple of star wars. To list a few...

Death Star, Sun Crusher, Eye of Palpatine, that Space Station that blew up stars from across the galaxy, the other Death Star, that thing that collapsed planets into black holes, that other thing that blew up stars, the starforge, yet another thing that thinks its so hardcore by upstaging the death star by blowing up stars.

This...

Read the books, there are quite a few Planet destroying weapons out there.

I know we're supposed to not post things that aren't constructive or helpful, but I'm not really sure I could say anything useful or helpful to make you feel better about trying the game.

Having said that, I can't help but think that maybe just a 'tiny' part of you really wanted to just create a post this morning so you could say 'lulz'? :rolleyes:

Side note: Is 'sucks rocks' fashionable again, or are you just as old as me? I haven't heard that one in a long time.

Well hopefully you find something you like in the game. If you don't, and you are a 'Pro-50' player that was only going to play the free 30 anyways and just wanted to slap some hate on the boards on the way out, I guess 'well done'? :confused:

I am playing a Jedi Guardian and now I cannot even get past level 30, aside the gimpedness nature of my class, the class story also SUCKS major rocks!

I am supposed to believe that the Republic created a super ultra dangerous laser that can "assassinate" anyone on a planet granted they have to mark a target within 20 meters first? That's just *********** retarded, stupid, shallow and UNINTERESTING. Doomsday weapons are so 20th century, it has nothing to do with my being a Jedi Knight except makes the Jedi lore a JOKE in being the guardians of the galaxy. Hey, look, we're protecting you by destroying superweapons we created to protect the galaxy, lulz! Yeah, we created the shock drum that destroys planets lulz, but ****, the Sith got control of it and our super mega powerful Jedi Master was pwned by a Sith apprentice! LULULULULUL, we blows but thank Lucas for Veneric the Great who eclipsed all of the Jedi Council in strength and beat a Sith apprentice of Teen Angralst, lululul.

Bioware, your writing BLOWS, the WORST ever in all BIOWARE *********** GAMES! I have NO hopes for Mass Effect 3 being as good as the two previous games if they are coming up with this garbage in their $100+ million dollars game!

Really?!?

So tell us how you really feel.... 'cause you know... we care.

Edited by -Aarioch-

Jedi should be neutral so here is a story quest for you, till lvl 50 sit in your enclave, that is what BW should implement a story for jedi

Really?!?

So tell us how you really feel.... 'cause you know... we care.

You obviously cared enough to post.

And the plot for the Jedi Knight is kind of silly at George Lucas level but I'm not surprised. Bioware's writing has been extremely shoddy the last few releases.