Bountiful/Rich Yeilds 400 Slicing

Sabithspain

I've had a ticket in for a few days, and I know a few people that say they still get them. But were they removed for both augments and lockboxes in the grade 6 bracket? I could have sworn I used to get them yet now I get nothing over abundant. Is this working as intended?

For lockboxes I only got 2 missions, 'Plug the leak' moderate and 'Data Race' abundant, while I send Mako on the abundant one, the ship's droid crits like every third of the moderate one, bringing in a purple mission skill 340 most of the time (mostly for crew skills I don't use, which seems to be on purpose (got plenty of Bioanalysis & Archaeology, since these are the two I do not have on any twink, which leads to a question: Playing with us again, BW? trying to 'force' social aspects with trading but killing the economy at first? No offense meant, but take it as it is)).

The 'wealthy' purple slicing missions are still obtainable, but simply no rich or bountiful.

Scavenging has the same issue.

Abundant and Moderate only at 400.

While Underworld Training still has them. (Although gifts stop at rank 5 for some reason)

Underworld Training lists rich rank 6 for metals/fabrics, but they actually only return "moderate" yields (and cost as much and take the same amount of time as moderate yields).

I've never seen anything over Abundant pre- or post-nerf, but then I only hit 400 a couple of days before the nerf.

Pretty sure access to higher yield missions (for any mission skill) is related to having skill level well past that required for the mission category. (Which is why you only see Moderate missions for a while when you first gain access to a new category.)

Edit: See above, DarthSiricus said it better than I did.

Edited by Grimgrey

Pretty sure it's working as intended. You only unlock "rich" yields when you unlock the next tier. 400 skill isn't high enough to unlock bountiful and rich yield missions.

This is not true. I have had Rich and Bountiful yields missions before the next tier of missions unlocked consistently.

I have had Rich and Bountiful yields missions before the next tier of missions unlocked consistently.

This seems unlikely. I've never seen a Rich mission before the next tier unlocked, and that includes Slicing, Diplomacy, Underworld Trading, Treasure Hunting, Scavenging and Archaeology, all of which I've been leveling on different characters.

If it happens, either it's extremely rare or I'm the unluckiest person in the world.

I had 400 well before the nerf, and abundant was the highest one at the time. In fact there are only two Class 6 lockbox missions, Plug the Leak (moderate) and Azure Databanks (abundant).

azure databanks? o.O that must have been before pre-nerf? because i only get plug the leak & data race... and i got 400slicing a day like a 2-3days after nerf. also how do you know the yeild of the mission?