Mandalorian title please

Razyr

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just use my legacy name now without a title... Ishmael Lightsbane!

This is what I'll do to. We are bounty hunters, we need nothing more than our name to instill fear into others

BUT as for the topic I say we need and all classes need another 100 titles a piece. The more titles the more customization each person is allowed. If someone wants to run around with Mandalorion on their head, great for them. If someone wants it to say Bounty Hunter, thats great too. If someone wants it to say Limp Gun, let them. GIVE US OPTIONS.

Edited by Hinscher

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I've never worn a title on my bh. I want a one word title that isn't stupid. I dont want a sentence for the title like Champion of the Great Hunt or , Republics Most Wanted. I just want a simply one word title like everyone else. No title to shoot for, an unfinishable story, and no darkside pts/social xp for HMs has made my BH a real downer to play at 50. Edited by Prolyfic

Another good Mando title would be "Crusader" or "Neo-Crusader." Would definitely fit with the timeline.

I agree, "Supercommando" would be a good one, too.

Ooh, I like Neo-Crusader. Of course, political correctness knocks that one down, but seriously, if I can execute a guy in front of his kid and hand a lady her husband's head on my starting planet, PC-ness is hardly a concern, right? :)

Signed for "Mandalorian" title.

I'd love *some* sort of Mandalorian title. While it's cool that we earned our way in, though, I don't know if "the Mandalorian" is really epic enough -- I mean, there are Mandos all over the place, as combatants and NPCs. Something reflecting the honor given to you by the Mandalore would be cool, I think -- perhaps "Mandalore's Chosen" or as someone suggested, "Mandalore's Fist".

I've never worn a title on my bh. I want a one word title that isn't stupid. I dont want a sentence for the title like Champion of the Great Hunt or , Republics Most Wanted. I just want a simply one word title like everyone else.

I can definitely get on board with a short title, as well. We do have a lot of long ones, don't we? :p

• 3 weeks later...
One of the reasons why I accepted to become a Mandalorian is to get a title and I was surprised when the quest ended and I didn't even get it. What's the difference between me, a Mandalorian Bounty Hunter, and the Hired guns? Nothing! I am part of an order that's just as influential as the Empire or the Republic and I have nothing to prove it? Please include a title.

/Signed

I think a great way to be included in the whole Mandalorian is to be a part of a particular clan. Like for example if you are a Revanite then be a part of the that Mandalorians clan that you were tested against or something similar.

For a title per clan it could be "William Janson of Ordo."