Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

How do people level to 50 in 4-5 days?!?!?

xhaiquan

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no job no girlfriend/wife no life. grats you're 50 in 4 days.

I know several silicon valley programmers who are married and make 6 figures who leveled to 50 very quickly in this game. They do it because they HAVE lives. They take a couple days vacation plus a weekend and level up quick so they can go back to work on Monday. You may not agree with their style of playing, but it's a game and they enjoy it. I see no reason why so many people assume power levelers have no lives. They have more time to do other things because they only spent a couple of days leveling up.

no shower, fast food, 2-4 hours of sleep.

I did shower, I actually ate things like vegatable soup, pumpernickel bread with spinach dip, Prime rib, and Ramen noodles (ok these weren't the best but I eat a box a month of them normally). The 2-4 hours of sleep is right though.

I did shower, I actually ate things like vegatable soup, pumpernickel bread with spinach dip, Prime rib, and Ramen noodles (ok these weren't the best but I eat a box a month of them normally). The 2-4 hours of sleep is right though.

I had steak ^______^.

nommmm :)

Only downside was having to please silly bf 2 days before release ¬_¬ what a nub.

I actually do most of the cooking. I love cooking. Wierd guy.

It tastes nicer when you cook it yourself. Assuming it's not ruined. Obvious statement I guess.

Still, level 50 really -isn't- hard to achieve. In the process (level 29) of getting my third alt to level 50. ^___^

It tastes nicer when you cook it yourself. Assuming it's not ruined. Obvious statement I guess.

Still, level 50 really -isn't- hard to achieve. In the process (level 29) of getting my third alt to level 50. ^___^

My highest level alt right now is my level 8 bank alt.

There's a guy on my server who was one of the first 50's. Him and another guy both take turns playing the character so it's almost always online. He's full Battlemaster geared rank 60 valor too because that's all they do is grind warzones. Edited by Vetorept

I've heard of people levelling to 50 in 4-5 day?

HOW?

I am now level 26. I find i can get one level a day if i play 3-4 hours/day

How did people get to 50 so fast?

They're good at this game. Or just spend alot more time playing, *shrug*

Your nose is broken, then. Like I said, game's not hard. But again, it may very well be because three troopers are about the most terrifying thing in this game, next to four troopers.

Where did i say it was "hard"? I just can't see doing Taris in 4, and I have been through it multiple times. You're talking all quests, all heroics and all datacrons? In 4 hours?

I don't think my nose is broken. I think you are exaggerating to advance an agenda like so many of the whining, vocal minority here do. You'll have to live with that. :)

Edited by KippTabor

Where did i say it was "hard"? I just can't see doing Taris in 4, and I have been through it multiple times. You're talking all quests, all heroics and all datacrons? In 4 hours?

I don't think my nose is broken. I think you are exaggerating to advance an agenda like so many of the whining, vocal minority here do. You'll have to live with that. :)

you don't have to do heroic quests to lvl to 50. Heroic quests are one of the major things that will slow your ace to a crawl especially if you are/were ahead of the leveling curve.

3 days 3 hours played a little under 4 total days.

Also getting Datacrons is something you do at end game while in a pvp queue because you have nothing else to do(aka hoping around the space port). Seems like said person manged his time better than you and someone is jelly.

I may be on a different faction but i don't think Taris took more then 3 or 4 hours

I got to 50 in 100 hours over the course of 3 weeks. Skipped every flashpoint and heroic past coruscant. Did every space mission before they turned gray.

Space bar'd through the unimportant mission dialogue.

Turned on subtitles for dialogue so I read the text faster than they spoke it. So yes I still know my class story and all the main points of each "planet storyline".

Oh but wait, some l33tpwnzrkidz have TWO 50s already! Obviously the game is FAILURE because theses statistical outliers spent an ungodly amount of time online during the holidays, ignoring their families, just so that they could come here and moan.

"*** is wrong with you carebear/casuals!? Why can't you see and respect our uberness and realize that the devs should cater to our minority?"

Sad state of affairs.

I thought that when consoles went online that this was all supposed to be fixed? Console people had their consoles that were going to "kill PC gaming", yet now it seems the console gamers who once ridiculed PC gaming want to own this platform too. At least since WoW, since somehow WoW made it the waters safe for FPS l33tkiddies to come off of their islands...

Edited by KippTabor

If they don't sleep or they have 2-3 people take turn playing the same character.

They probably not mixing it up by doing heroic, flash points, war zone, questing, space battle here and there, just focusing on one thing, either straight questing, straight war zone, straight flash point or whatever. Skip crew skills too.

If you doing all aspects of the game you use a lot of time on traveling back and forth, its less efficient, but probably more fun.

And you are not alone, I play about 1-2 hours a day, have two characters at lvl 21 and lvl 19, can't even use my speeder yet.

I've heard of people levelling to 50 in 4-5 day?

HOW?

I am now level 26. I find i can get one level a day if i play 3-4 hours/day

How did people get to 50 so fast?

Depends on your definition of fun.

The possibility of losing 2 warzones before winning 1 just for the daily isn't fun.

Wiping multiple times in a flash point because some people don't realize the aiming reticle on the ground is the boss's isn't fun.

Wasting tons of money on crew skills but not crafting anything useful and then not being able to afford the mount at level 40 isn't fun.

you don't have to do heroic quests to lvl to 50. Heroic quests are one of the major things that will slow your ace to a crawl especially if you are/were ahead of the leveling curve.

3 days 3 hours played a little under 4 total days.

Also getting Datacrons is something you do at end game while in a pvp queue because you have nothing else to do(aka hoping around the space port). Seems like said person manged his time better than you and someone is jelly.

I may be on a different faction but i don't think Taris took more then 3 or 4 hours

You may do 'crons at the end but don't assume we all do.

If you're racing through content (i.e. skipping heroics and datacrons, et al), I'm sorry, but that's your issue, not Bioware's.

I just don't get it. People try their best to streamline and hurry gameplay, as you've just admitted, yet they still complain that it's too easy. I doesn't jive. Which makes their complaints highly suspect, IMO.

Edited by KippTabor

the people that take longest are the ones that mismanage their time they have to play each night wasting it on 1 or 2 things that net them very little XP that is where your problem lies and takes such a long time to lvl.

Say you want to do a dungeon so you are spamming in chat on the Fleet wasting time gaining No XP for very little XP say it takes 30 min to fill a group and 30-60 min to complete so half of your gaming time for the day is gone and you barely received 25% of your XP bar.

While i questing have almost finished a planet and gained 75% of a lvl.

You may do 'crons at the end but don't assume we all do.

If you're racing through content (i.e. skipping heroics and datacrons, et al), I'm sorry, but that's your issue, not Bioware's.

I just don't get it. People try their best to streamline and hurry gameplay, as you've just admitted, yet they still complain that it's too easy. I doesn't jive. Which makes their complaints highly suspect, IMO.

Please tell me where i ever said the game was to easy. I mentioned nothing of difficulty.

I was just trying to point out to you how someone can complete a planet faster then you by managing their time more efficiently.

Also where am i complaining, because i said i was doing something while in a pvp queue.

Edited by Tinymonky

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.