Jedi Battlelord's Equipment

Dan_McMan

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHA! Some fool was selling the chest piece on the TN and I snagged it right up. Now I can be a happy Jedi in armor AND robes, instead of a sad Jedi in trooper armor with a little butt skirt that pretends to be a cape! Thank you!

Name: Waaca

Server: Hydian way

Looking for: Chestpiece

Have extra: Boots & Handgear

it was a grade 6 lockbox TH mission I got mine from

Don't grade 6 lockboxes roll give lvl 50 items while the chestpiece is lvl 47?

Edited by aeterno

Don't grade 6 lockboxes roll give lvl 50 items while the chestpiece is lvl 47?

Well normally I would've said yes, but this was one of the standard-bordered lockboxes that usually only dish out credits, and only on the rare occasion does an item appear - I'm guessing the loot list of these crew mission lockboxes must include 47-50 orange items.

Edited by SceneGG

Server: Kath Hound

Character: Korvan

Needed Pieces: Bracers, Helmet

Have to trade: Greaves, Belt

I have had 2 set of Greaves Drop, One on Belsavis Bonus Series I can't remember from what. And one set on Corellia off an Animal of one sort or another in Axial Park.

Name: Lok

Server: The Swiftsure

I currently have an extra set of BOOTS, PANTS and HEAD. PST me in game if I'm on or in-game mail me if I'm not with a price you're willing to pay for them (I'm not greedy, but I know their value) and I'll COD them do you.

OMG! OMG! OMG! I want this armor!

Kira! Get your sweet arse over here and go treasure hunting, your suger daddy needs some new armor.

BTW, I've seen almost identical armour in the game only it was silver instead of gold tinted. The fabric was the same tan type color but the plating was silver. It looked exactly the same except for that minor change. Has anyone seen this?

BTW, I've seen almost identical armour in the game only it was silver instead of gold tinted. The fabric was the same tan type color but the plating was silver. It looked exactly the same except for that minor change. Has anyone seen this?

There are several pieces of the armor in a silver with blue style. Unfortunately, all these pieces seem to be green or blue quality. I had several such items drop for me whilst questing on the Nar Shaddaa bonus series and around Bugtown on Balmorra. ;)

BTW: I'm still looking for the Jedi Battlelord's Armguards on Trask Ulgo (EU)

Edited by Danakar

Name: Lok

I currently have an extra set of BOOTS, PANTS and HEAD. PST me in game if I'm on or in-game mail me if I'm not with a price you're willing to pay for them (I'm not greedy, but I know their value) and I'll COD them do you.

I have the chest for this set as well.

Name: Marek

So if you're looking to get most of this set and you're on our server, there ya go. Likewise, I know what this thing is worth. Send offers if you're interested.

Edited by Talorra

Hi all,

I am currently Looking for the Gloves

I am also wondering where people are finding them, i have been farming mobs on belsavis but the heroics that people find them in are they level 50 daily heroics or standard lvl 42 ish belsavis heroics?

Server: Davik's Estate

Hi all,

I am currently Looking for the Gloves

I am also wondering where people are finding them, i have been farming mobs on belsavis but the heroics that people find them in are they level 50 daily heroics or standard lvl 42 ish belsavis heroics?

Server: Davik's Estate

I got mine from a random mob on Ilum. Since they're level 50, I imagine they're only dropping in the level 50 areas of Belsavis.

I have everything but the belt. Problem is the robe looks stupid in female avatars so I'm using the Myrmidon set instead (cool looking solid black robe). The problem with Battlelords and most of the heavy robes is that the hood is too big/too high to the point that you can actually see your female avatar's BALD head. It looks stupid.

I'm sticking with the robes from lvl 15-30 range. Everything after that looks awful on my character.

Edited by AislingKerrigan