Jedi Battlelord's Equipment

Dan_McMan

I've been running treasure hunting lockbox quests for a couple of weeks. No hint of the set. Although I did find some nice gear for Consulars :confused: Haven't seen anything on the GTN since I started looking as well.

Server: Kath Hound

Wanted: The Whole set, particularly Chest.

Name: Elahan

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the greaves from the GTN, but will need everything. I'm at 47, and on Voss still. It seems it drops more from Corellia, I guess.

Well, won't hurt my chances:

Server: Sith Wyrm

Name: Tarscenius

Needed: everything but the greaves (leggings)

I got the greaves from the GTN, but will need everything. I'm at 47, and on Voss still. It seems it drops more from Corellia, I guess.

Not really, you can pull them from the Blue Random item boxes from around level 43 on that you usually get as Heroic Quest rewards. I've pulled something from those boxes from Belsavis (both normal and daily boxes), all the way to Voss, Corellia and Ilum.

had checked the GTN a few times, and low and behold last night found the chest, greaves, boots, and headgear all up for less than 20k each. snatched them up...some one was selling the belt for 400k...but its so plain looking one has to wonder...I personally don't think that's worth it. Could substitute a nicer looking belt.

Guess I only need to find the gloves now for most of the 'look'.

Last I checked there were more greaves and boots up, as well as the headgear.

(PVE Master Zahr Lestin)

Edited by JeedaiFiresaber

had checked the GTN a few times, and low and behold last night found the chest, greaves, boots, and headgear all up for less than 20k each. snatched them up...some one was selling the belt for 400k...but its so plain looking one has to wonder...I personally don't think that's worth it. Could substitute a nicer looking belt.

Guess I only need to find the gloves now for most of the 'look'.

Last I checked there were more greaves and boots up, as well as the headgear.

(PVE Master Zahr Lestin)

the thing with the belt is - there aren't many belts with mod slots in the game - so even if it weren't part of a "set" it would probably still be very expensive. i got mine for 10k from a friendly guy on belsavis who found it while questing and sold in on general chat. i thought this was fairly cheap. i saw the same item on the GTN today for 300k credits ;)

Server: Sanctum of the Exalted

Name: Broon (Khavar)

Need: Full Set - Chest, Greaves, Boots, Gloves, specifically

Please send an in-game email with price, and I will see about gathering the money. I'm not rich, but I AM very desperate to get my hands on this armor! Thanks!

MTFBWY,

Broon Khavar

- Knight Commander & Guildmaster, Vanguard of Justice

Server: The Fatman (US East)

Name: Rahn

Looking to mainly get the chestpiece or gloves, willing to pay up to 50,000 credits for either piece and I am willing to trade the Jedi Battlelord Headpiece for either the gloves or chest.

Hit me up if you see me online or send me a mail. I am willing to negotiate the price!

Edited by ARollingStone

Server: Kath Hound

Character: Korvan

Pieces Needed: Bracers, Boots, Helmet

I will pay well for this pieces or trade. I have an extra set of Greaves.

^ dude how did you get the Greaves? From a drop etc or the market? If a drop where abts? Thanks man!

Edited by Abomsta

So have we determined what planets this drops from? Very interested in picking up the medium version. Should I just start farming golds on Voss and Corellia?

Oh and

Character: Cyvaris

Server:Shien

Advanced Class:Sentinel

I am on early in the day most of the time and later in the evening. PM me here or just pst me.

Edited by cyvaris

^ dude how did you get the Greaves? From a drop etc or the market? If a drop where abts? Thanks man!

One set came off Belsavis, one set came off Corellia, one set came off the GTN. Boots Also dropped for me on Corellia.

One set came off Belsavis, one set came off Corellia, one set came off the GTN. Boots Also dropped for me on Corellia.

^ Thanks dude! Can you tell me roughly which areas on Belsavis/Corellia and what enemies? Sry if that's hard to remember, have been looking all over the place on both and haven’t found anything yet, i'm prob just in the wrong places. Thanks again man!!