PVP Lucky Dip Bags

illsley

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is just LOOOOL

all the crying and QQing about getting gear

serious understand the game just came out of the launch month and is furter devoleping

be patients and stop the QQing since the QQ aint helping the makers at all

and if u did unsubscribe stop ur QQ and go play runescape than

Actually you do. There is just no on screen notification. And the person can't be a lowbie that you kill.

If this is the case, and if it is I stand corrected, then there might actually be a point in Ilum, though without the majority of people being aware of it (nobody in my guild was) I can't see it doing anything to counter the polite swapping for dailies.

I got an Ear and Implant the first 2 bags...I have gotten nothing on the next 32 bags.

WTH??? This makes no sense. While 3 of my guild mate have gotten all their pieces after less than 15 bags...

Sucks, game breaker if not changed im stopping my sub and playing LoL till D3 comes out

I guess I should add this... at Valor 60, you can purchase the Battlemaster Implants and Ear Piece with 200 Merc and 200 WZ coms straight up, which is pretty nice.

The rest of the gear must be from bags through questing. So thats max 2 bags per day and possibly more for the weekly (haven't turned in my first weekly for valor 60).

Edited by vanish

If this is the case, and if it is I stand corrected, then there might actually be a point in Ilum, though without the majority of people being aware of it (nobody in my guild was) I can't see it doing anything to counter the polite swapping for dailies.

Level 50s are still the vast minority in this game. Ilum is a level 50 planet.

Patience.

has there been any mod posts on this yet? it is incredibly dissatisfying that people 20 ranks below me have full sets. while i sit here with commendations. i am a fan of rng to a certain extent, I am moreso a fan of the items being earned which i feel the valor ranks should take care of...

31 bags, no gear

Takes 130 warzones to get enough bags to get enough centurion marks to buy 1 piece of gear. thats average of 10 wins = 1 bag, 1 bag = 3 cent marks, 3 marks divided by 39 = 13 bags, 13 bags x 10 wins = 130 warzone wins to get 1 piece of gear

They nerf the hell out of commendations from warzones suddenly?

They nerf merc chests in tatooine?

ya... i dont have time to run 20 warzones per day to get a bag or 2. I get my daily done, and i have enough time to get a few ilum dailies done for daily marks then its time for work..

I'm always number 1 damage done, number 1 kills, number 1 medals, number 1 mvp votes.

and I still leave the warzone with under 100 comms. So takes me 2 days to get a bag from points alone (not counting the warzone daily)

I normally don't post on forums, but this is BS :mad: All you idiots talking about the fail QQers need to piss off. If its going to be a grind it should be a GRIND without RNG. I ground to rank 6 in Rift rank 14 in WOW I have no problem with crazy grind. I cannot tolerate this RNG AT ALL! Stupid that I have opened 19 (nothing compared to some it seems, sorry for you guys) bags and gotten garbage when one of my guildies has opened about 10 and has 7 pieces (happy for him). Long story short, after I hit post I'm cancelling....WTB GW2 release!

-----------------------

Javilon 50 Marauder

Sucks, game breaker if not changed im stopping my sub and playing LoL till D3 comes out

how is it gamebreaking when theres 90 ranks....your not supposed to get ur damn full epic pvp set in 3 wargames like most of you beg for...**** son why do you all want the epic pvp set/elite warlord rank overnight so you can all look the same?it should be something u put in time for not something everyone and there damn mother has...

Heres the PvP Forums ---Its Broken Bioware i have no expertise and im getting globaled wah broken game.

Its broken Bioware i dont get 1 epic piece per commendation bag

Its broken Bioware I qued for 10 Wargames i dont have Elite Warlord Title wtc...UNSUBBING UNLESS u CHANGE NAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!11!!!11

Edited by warkat

Yes the lucky pvp loot system is total fail.

I went 18 bags without an item till today when i got an implant token on my 19th bag, so i thought my luck had finally changed, then i opened the next and it was the main hand weapon token... as you can imagine i was over the moon.

...Till i opened the next 2 bags which both contained the same main hand weapon token. Now i dont know whether to laugh or cry :confused:

how is it gamebreaking when theres 90 ranks....your not supposed to get ur damn full epic pvp set in 3 wargames like most of you beg for...**** son why do you all want the epic pvp set/elite warlord rank overnight so you can all look the same?it should be something u put in time for not something everyone and there damn mother has...

Which is why its ******** that a valor rank 20 is fully geared and I am not.