Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

Odd. I redeemed my code on the 9th of September but still haven't gotten an invite. Got the first email. I did preorder for Best Buy though.

Try logging in. Maybe the email didn't get through for some reason. My preorder date was the same as yours and I got my invite in the 3rd wave today.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Odd. I redeemed my code on the 9th of September but still haven't gotten an invite. Got the first email. I did preorder for Best Buy though.

You can try to take a peek at your account info here, under Code Redemption, and see if it lists today's date and "ready to play" or whatever; or you can try to run the game launcher itself.

If you *have* tried those, time to bug CS, perhaps :(

Edited by Jenovan

Sorry about the lack of updates, but since October 2nd seems to be the end of invites for today I didn't see the need. I'll communicate that in the OP though so you guys stop complaining at me lol

It's not a problem Auri, thanks for keeping it updated period.

check your account page or just simply try and log on anyway. You never know. My e-mail took 30 minutes to arrive, and some people in my guild never got an e-mail but are able to play.

Actually, I entered my early access code:

10.07.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

Still no invite. So there goes the whole 'wave' plan.

the waves are over they arent given out anymore access till tomorrow.

Late November and early December might be delayed than expectation. As we know, the beta test was held mostly in November which implies higher number of redeemed code at that date range. Especially the Nov 25 week and Dec 5 week beta test was a kind of public beta test. In other words, a lot of redeemed codes will be on that time frame, I bet it's more than July-Aug population.

Anyways, I agree that everyone who redeemed the code will be able to get at least two days of head start. But then again, there will be a lot of max levels at 20th.

Code Redeemed on Oct 2nd...Still no inv. Anyone else from Oct 2nd+ get theirs yet?

Unfortunately not, I'm October 3rd and no invite yet. We will have to wait patiently :). Thank you for this fantastic thread.

Edited by Tavion

Late November and early December might be delayed than expectation. As we know, the beta test was held mostly in November which implies higher number of redeemed code at that date range. Especially the Nov 25 week and Dec 5 week beta test was a kind of public beta test. In other words, a lot of redeemed codes will be on that time frame, I bet it's more than July-Aug population.

Anyways, I agree that everyone who redeemed the code will be able to get at least two days of head start. But then again, there will be a lot of max levels at 20th.

Try reading before posting.

BioWare already stated the HIGHEST NUMBER OF PREORDERS was in JULY AND AUGUST and declines SUBSTANTIALLY after that. So may illiterate fools...

Edited by Brene

12.14.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

09.25.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

Woot, I'm in!

if this is true would the assumption:

Pre-Order date, or at least CE Pre-Orders gets EGA from the date of preorder rather than the date of redeeming code for EGA.

be true? or am I missing something

Preordered and registered the same day, 9/25/2011.

Try reading before posting.

BioWare already stated the HIGHEST NUMBER OF PREORDERS was in JULY AND AUGUST and declines SUBSTANTIALLY after that. So may illiterate fools...

Yeah, I agree.

While I suspect there were definitely spikes after the Beta Weekends (particularly the ones for October's and on, since the September one had lots of issues), given the statements of the developers about the biggest spike being immediately after pre-orders were announced, I think the only variable the size of those beta spikes will prove to be is whether or not the 10-week span from early October (which appears to have been just barely broken into today) and the present will fit into one day again tomorrow (Thursday), or whether a few will spill over to Friday.

Given that we covered the 10 weeks from late July to early October today, I give it no worse than even odds that everybody'll be in tomorrow.

Yeah, I agree.

While I suspect there were definitely spikes after the Beta Weekends (particularly the ones for October's and on, since the September one had lots of issues), given the statements of the developers about the biggest spike being immediately after pre-orders were announced, I think the only variable the size of those beta spikes will prove to be is whether or not the 10-week span from early October (which appears to have been just barely broken into today) and the present will fit into one day again tomorrow (Thursday), or whether a few will spill over to Friday.

Given that we covered the 10 weeks from late July to early October today, I give it no worse than even odds that everybody'll be in tomorrow.

although all this could be true i have to remain a doubting Thomas for the reason of 3 words ... No grace period (i want to believe them at BW but fool me once and all that)