Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly... october 3rd was updated on this thread 2 hrs ago... before wave 4 was sent at 11 cst... so if they actually send wave 4 invites then we should atleast see october 4th.

:confused:

I'm sorry, but I can't understand how you've been watching this thread and missed wave 4. I've been here since this morning, and there was a clear demarcation between wave 3 and wave 4. Wave 4 was not announced on Twitter until almost an hour later, but it happened within the time range posted on the waves sticky. Hop back 3 hours in this thread, and watch the inbounds from wave 3 and then 4. It happened.

Bunch of crybaby's. I ship out for the military in 3 weeks. I'll get to play maybe a week, and here everyone is crying because of a couple of days. Ungrateful tools.

Don't play that card. I've been in the service for 17 years now (E-8) and hate the pity card. You volunteered to enlist...don't like it, get out.

Sad to say this but my irl friend redeem'd yesterday and he's in.. while myself and 2 other friends are still waiting and we redeem'd 3 weeks ago

*** is up with that?

We would need proof that this is true, screen shot or some thing with their code entry date.

Don't play that card. I've been in the service for 17 years now (E-8) and hate the pity card. You volunteered to enlist...don't like it, get out.

Lol.. I was going to say, this guy isn't even a marine/soldier/airman/sailor yet. Come talk smack after basic.

Edited by Hironobu

Sad to say this but my irl friend redeem'd yesterday and he's in.. while myself and 2 other friends are still waiting and we redeem'd 3 weeks ago

*** is up with that?

I have to agree with others. If you can produce some proof, this will certainly blow up the situation, and BW will have to answer to us.

BioWare could just make a locked thread with updated information about which date contains which registration dates. What are they afraid of to try and keep this secret?

probably afraid of people doing what i am doing do to extensive waiting <i am updating WoW client to play for a free 7 days due to nothing else to do and a losing interest in ToR i fear>