Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

SWTOR The Old Republic

The fourth wave of Early Game Access emails has been sent!

58 minutes ago

from swtor twitter

WAVE 3 INVITES 2 HRS ago invited people up to october 3rd....

WAVE 4 invites would be after october 3rd.... but NO1 has been invited from october 4th or later.... SO WAVE 4 IS A HOAX... just because they tweeted it happeend 1 hr ago doesnt mean it did.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would think bioware got an estimate of how many people pre ordered and just set up the servers for that many plus a little more wouldnt ya? But what do i know i just play the games and my opinions are that of a zombie to them

They're adding servers based on PLAYER DEMAND, something that cannot be gauged ahead of time. Not even with polls, surveys, or even the guild import system, as people change their minds often.

In example, if they see more people going into East Coast PvE servers than all the others, they'll add in a few more East Coast PvE servers. After that if they see more people going into RP-PvP servers, they'll add more of those.

Why ppl keep doing that?????........... crying about not getting their invitation, post that at another place not here... sick tired of yout patetic whining, everybody will be online soon, contribute with this great post, DON'T RUINED IT.

I been jumped if the dates are correct... So what??? I'll be online tomorrow, or after tomorrow, be mature ppl.

erm, bcoz they are already addicted and want their SWTOR FIX NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beats me man, Bioware isn't talking. The extra two days was a surprise. Why has it gone incredibly slow? They could just as likely be toying with systems for a two day grace-period

before committing to the advertised "5 days early" system.

I mean, sure, they could continue to leach this crap all through the weekend, or they could do what professionals do and LAUNCH.

We have zero numbers, I just wanted to throw out some theorycraft with yours :D

I think BioWare is afraid to do more waves because of the spawn will be overloaded with peoples trying to quests and leave the game because there is nothing to do if all monsters are death.

I'm not in myself yet but I can wait for it. Its better if it goes slow and good then fast and wrong. Also remember that this is BioWare's first MMO and they got alot of people waiting for this game.

Edited by Sebasownz

12.14.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10.01.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

Got my invite, will be playing after class tonight

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=16391

"Wave Four was sent at 11AM CST (9AM PST / 12PM EST / 5PM GMT / 6PM CET). "

From Twitter an hour ago:

"The fourth wave of Early Game Access emails has been sent!"

Sent means sent. Not sending.

WAVE 4 invites would be after october 3rd.... but NO1 has been invited from october 4th or later.... SO WAVE 4 IS A HOAX... just because they tweeted it happeend 1 hr ago doesnt mean it did.

The fourth wave of Early Game Access emails has been sent! - SWTOR on Twitter about one hour ago.

so because Twitter said so its true?

I would like to know why no one has actually posted that they are past October 3rd, if October 3rd was wave 3's end?

I have not seen anyone post about wave 4 at all!

I got my invite on 12/13 at 2:00 pm. So I guess it was wave 4. Had to get off work first to get home and log in at 6 pm. Hope this helps.

I know you are tired from work, but please post --when you submitted your preorder code--

that was the purpose of this thread.

I would like to know why no one has actually posted that they are past October 3rd, if October 3rd was wave 3's end?

exactly... october 3rd was updated on this thread 2 hrs ago... before wave 4 was sent at 11 cst... so if they actually send wave 4 invites then we should atleast see october 4th.

If they don't have any server/game issues, I'm betting everyone is on by tomorrow. That way they can say everybody got (at least part of) five calendar days. I think that's why they went from five to seven days. It allowed them to keep the staggered launch and allow everyone to feel they got something for pre-ordering.

If they do have issues, then they can fall back on their up to five days language, which gives them time to fix the issues prior to the official release.

In the emails does it actually say "You are in wave 3"? Because if you just get an email stating that you are ready to play, you cannot confirm what wave you are in. How do you know that wave 3 and 4 didn't go back to back so you can't really tell where the line is?

Because wave 4 happened at 11am CST, 47min before the person that got in as a 10/3/11 preorder told the OP.

Sigh...the reports from people from early October saying they got in were from after 1100 CST, when the invites were sent. They didn't make the post about wave 4 being sent until nearly an hour after the fact so people were already reporting their invites.

Time zones, man. Also, timestamp comprehension fail