BioWare Announced Low Level Players Are Not Welcome in Warzones

Cempa

I have yet to see anything remotle close to this... I saw something about a future patch here soon that is going to address the pvp issues and about lv.10-50 warzones, but nothing about BW actually directly publishing negative and derogitory commits about it's paying customers.

I am pretty sure he was being sarcastic :p

I didn't say he sucked and I didn't tell him to L2P. You know I didn't say these things because you even said that it's not exactly what I said. I was simply stating that it's possible to do well as a lower level with level 50's in the game. If you misread that as some kind of crazed attack on the OP then... I'm sorry?

There's not any trolling going on. It's my opinion that low levels are fine and if you try hard (what I said in my post), you can do well.

obviously we have differing opinions on your trollness... by telling someone to try harder, when they are prolly trying their hardest anyways, you are a troll, but meh we are getting nowhere, in my eyes you are a troll, in your eyes you are backpeddaling :D soooo done with our little "no you are" thread :D

Do NOT split up brackets, offer an optional 50's only, and improve Bolster. First thing I'd do is require level 50s to have expertise because they should bolster down. Then, cap Expertise. Remove bolster effects and cap in the optional 50s warzone. Then tweak low levels' bolster bonuses, give tank ACs their taunt/guard/tank stance at 10, move Sprint to 10, and we're good.

obviously we have differing opinions on your trollness... by telling someone to try harder, when they are prolly trying their hardest anyways, you are a troll, but meh we are getting nowhere, in my eyes you are a troll, in your eyes you are backpeddaling :D soooo done with our little "no you are" thread :D

Yeah. You're right, as usual. It must be real nice to ignore other people's opinions and just call them trolls. I bet it makes life easier.

Do NOT split up brackets, offer an optional 50's only, and improve Bolster. First thing I'd do is require level 50s to have expertise because they should bolster down. Then, cap Expertise. Remove bolster effects and cap in the optional 50s warzone. Then tweak low levels' bolster bonuses, give tank ACs their taunt/guard/tank stance at 10, move Sprint to 10, and we're good.

While this may be a good solution, they often opt for more easy "programing" fixes. Like just.. adding two brackets.

Bioware is a company and if a major part of the community wants something to change, it needs to change

Well, there are two very serious flaws with your argument.

One: PvPers are a minority of the playerbase. This is undeniable. The bulk of the SWTOR playerbase are "carebears", I believe you call them. Therefore, the majority of the community isn't asking for anything along the lines of what you're asking for.

Two: Really? Whatever the community wants, the community gets? That's your thinking?

Sad. Truly.

That's funny. My level 17 Juggernaut and 22 Powertech both manage to get 150-200k damage in a game and complete many objectives.

Try harder?

Funny, because when I was 30 a week and a half or two weeks ago on my Sentinel, since I had rerolled, I was able to butcher the majority of level 50's and still top the damage with wins for my team. Now that I'm 50, I still butcher a lot of 50's... which means it's an "L2P" issue, not a "50" issue.

Funny, because when I was 30 a week and a half or two weeks ago on my Sentinel, since I had rerolled, I was able to butcher the majority of level 50's and still top the damage with wins for my team. Now that I'm 50, I still butcher a lot of 50's... which means it's an "L2P" issue, not a "50" issue.

Rofl it absolutely is a 50 issue. I can't 1v3 bad 50's. 1v3ing good 10-40's isn't even a challenge though. If I see a point defended by 3 people in that level range I will attack it solo and take it by myself unless they get outside help every time.

How is this not a problem? LOL?

No, don't change it yet. I'm level 44 atm and really wanna get to 50 and start farming some low levels first please!

On a more serious note yes it can be an issue however what I think would be a better solution until there are more 50's is have a limit on the number of 50's per side and both sides must have the same number (probably 4). Yes that still can mean that a 50's permade will more then likely steam roll a pug group but that life.

That's exactly what I was saying...

After leveling my main to 50 and nearing Valor 60 I decided to start an alt and try a new story. Well as some one who enjoys PvP I though I'd give it a try...Bad idea.

The game is filled with 50's and pre mades all in Valor +50 gear.

No chance what so ever to do anything as my low level toon dies any time one of those +400 Valor looks at him.

BioWare when will separate 50's because right now, its pure hell and I will not play another class until you fix this!

You sir are a lier and troll

So your saying a week after Early Access was out you were fighting alot of 50's in good gear all the time. Please don't lie.

I agree completely with the OP. PvP is a farce at the moment. I'm level 47 right now and I die within 2 seconds when a well equipped level 50 attacks me. That's the worst balance I've ever encountered in a MMO! That's no fun at all!

This game ist so frustrating! 90% of all Quests are all about "prototype weapon technology", the ability lag kills my last nerves and PvP-balance is a joke. You can't expect the people to pay a monthly fee for this Open-Beta!

I am sure brackets for lvl 50s is to come but it should not be implemented for at least another month. There aren't enough lvl 50s to have their own bracket right now.

You would rather kill all the fun out of PvP for the majority of players to reduce queue-times for the minority? Good Luck with post-free-month-subscriptions...

Edited by Ibuki