anyone found any decent looking level 50 armour?

SunwindIon

A full set of the synthweaved armor isn't too bad, but man am I regretting making a bald fat guy.

When I put on the T2 PVP armor, all I can think to myself is...

Seriously, how is anyone supposed to take me serious in that set?!

Personally, I'm still rocking the Agile Judgement robes I looted around level 30, tier'd up to T1/T2 with a daily commendation armoring and the mods I ripped out of spare T2 PVP armor. Looks great.

Edited by Fascion

Probably the poorest artistic design in the game = All Jedi knight sets with decent stats. They look like trooper armor? It's literally awful. Where are my level 50 hoods? Why do i look like a ****

this. basically the tipping point to me rerolling trooper now. already level 7!

The PVP armor is terrible, It look more lika a roman armor with a mix of storm trooper then anything jedi like. The design on the sith gear is way better then on the republic side.

I did think the robe did reprecent the force user.

If i am going to have "army" gear then give me trooper look it looks way better then the jedi.

The JK armor makes me feel like some space gladiator samurai out of a 30's bad sci movie or something.

It's literally the worst pvp set in the game.

This...

I was loling my *** off pre-release when I posted images of it and 75% of the people on this forum convinced themselves that the armor actually looked good.

Meanwhile Bioware was all like "Trolololol lets make jedis look like space samurais trolololol".

They clearly wanted all of the armor in this game to look like wow with fantasy element and all that garbage...

WHAT MAKES STAR WARS CHARACTERS COOL is that they have sleak and intricately designed armor. Jango fett and boba don't have bulky armor, **** boba doens't even have any armor on his pants. It's very minimalistic and practical but very sleak and cool looking, thats the way SWTOR armor should look.

The same is true of commandos, look at clone troopers. They don't have bulky shoulder pants, in reality their armor looks very light and easy to move around in, instead Bioware decided to rip wow and make commandos look like bricks that carry 2 tons in armor weight.

Jedi Knight easily have the best looking armor ingame, seen Consulars ? Its basicly a robe with a bird design, feathers as shoulders and a dress. Jedi Knights have the most normal looking armor ingame, not that its "good".

I dont know why Imperials have good looking armor all around though, even Kira jokes about it ingame. "Seems like all fashion designers went to the dark side" ***! So Bioware kinda know they look better ? >_>

• 3 weeks later...
Jedi Knight easily have the best looking armor ingame, seen Consulars ? Its basicly a robe with a bird design, feathers as shoulders and a dress. Jedi Knights have the most normal looking armor ingame, not that its "good".

I dont know why Imperials have good looking armor all around though, even Kira jokes about it ingame. "Seems like all fashion designers went to the dark side" ***! So Bioware kinda know they look better ? >_>

Anything you say in this thread is now completely ignored.

Looks like several of us need to know where this Armor comes from. The only piece I can identify is the boots, which come from a quest on Balmorra.