Rakata Energy Cubes Green Matrix Shard Datacron help

Ryzoh

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the video of the route i used to get the energy cubes:

It's pretty basic without sound but you can see where each one is on the map and its pretty easy to follow, in fact if you have a second screen you can just follow in time with it.

The sad thing is after doing all of this i realised i dont need the green shards for my merc, /facepalm

Edited by OxiPhobos

OMG! Thank you so much for the video OxyPhobos. I just spent like 20 minutes, probably not even that, and found all 4 energy cubes. I just entered The Tomb and located where I was at with where you were at in the video, followed you around, made sure to note where the cubes were supposed to be, and found them. So easy!

I will make note that after I collected a cube, within less than a minute, it reappeared in the same spot. This leads me to believe that the cubes do not follow a circuit but randomly appear in these spots.

Good luck!

today i found three of them and one yesterday at following locations:

169/-2095

-704/-1960

-734/-1774

-482/-1615

If you found some check the locations again.

PS: Sry for my english

I collected 6 in just over an hour just running to these 4 coordinates. Sold the extra two for 100K

Edited by gayolddik

I saw that another person decided to plot the coordinates on a map to help visualize the possible locations of these wonderful Rakata Energy Cubes. That person's link isn't working, so I've uploaded mine.

Belsavis Map (Rakata Energy Cubes)

I suggest using this map along with the above video to help establish your exploration route.

Good luck!

My link is working now....

http://www.torhead.com/item/fSC2ZD1#screenshots

I was looking for energy cubes today in the tomb and had no luck for over an hour. I went back to high security, found 3 (2 of which weren't on a map I had used from here, one under a bridge just north of the dividing wall on the east side and the other next to a republic friendly building near the west road along the dividing wall) and appeared to dry up again. I proceeded back to the tomb and quickly found a fourth in one of the well known spots.

Thanks for the great info!

Here is the video of the route i used to get the energy cubes:

It's pretty basic without sound but you can see where each one is on the map and its pretty easy to follow, in fact if you have a second screen you can just follow in time with it.

The sad thing is after doing all of this i realised i dont need the green shards for my merc, /facepalm

This thing helps a lot.

Got cube at second, fifth, and sixth(twice) position.

Edited by Elear

http://imageshack.us/f/191/rakatacubes.jpg/

A picture i made to ez the questions about the cubes. hope you enjoy it.

All locations spawn the cube. but 1 at a time.

Using the above map I managed to get all the required nodes in under an hour (around midnight, on a Heavy Pop server).

Speed a route around the nodes highlighted, and you should find 4 without much of a hassle.

:rak_smile::jawa_tongue:

Hey all. I just wanted to thank the people in this thread. I would never be able to find the Rakata cubes if it weren't for the screenshots and coordinates in this thread. This was the last datacron I needed to complete all the guides for Belsavis datacron locations on SWTOR Spy. I have credited this thread and all the people that contributed to it in the guide. Cheers once again.

P.S. Here are a few screenshots of my own to add to the thread.

All you guys out there complaining about this datacron... It's a reward for exploration. God forbid that an MMO actually makes you put time into getting something you want. Sure it's a lot of time, and yes I want my GGG relic too, but seriously, this is the way it is, and since the two classes knight and warrior are by far the most popular in the entire game so far, it only makes sense that bioware would do something like this. Stop complaining and threatening to unsub or saying the game will fail. It's really not that bad. Most of you probably played WoW before, and how difficult was it sometimes to be waiting 4-6 days for raid resets just so you could have a SHOT at getting the item you wanted off a boss that was 1-2 days into the dungeon?

I know I'll catch flak for this, but thank you for your time anyway!

Yup you'll catch flak alright, you are as stupid as the idiot who came up with this.

No one is complaining that its "hard" to get because it isnt hard. Its just mind numbingly boring and a waste of time, the fact that it takes so long and literally, is beyond your control. People hate random crap, no one would mind if it was insanely hard to get jumping from ledge to ledge etc, sure they might rage but they know its them that cant do it. This is literally a cake walk, its just being lucky as to whether they're there or not and as far as any questing in any game goes, i can safely say that this is the worst i have ever played. To the point where if i have to put up with much more of this **** ill just go quit and buy something else when the next game comes out.

***edit***

After 2 hours i got my 4, i feel sorry for those of you it took days, what a load of tosh.

Corelia isnt much better either, buggy piece of crap.

Edited by darkonnis

• 2 weeks later...

After 2 hours i got my 4, i feel sorry for those of you it took days, what a load of tosh.

Corelia isnt much better either, buggy piece of crap.

i can call my self lucky then, it took me 20min. to collect all 4

Edited by Erathar

Hey all, I took the liberty of checking out the coordinates listed in this thread, and to help folks narrow down the locations a bit, for where they wanna search at a given time I have made a list of the coordinates and put them in two categories: High Security Station and The Tomb.

High Security Station

The Tomb

-700,-1956

-734,-1774

-482,-1615

-437,-2178

-325,-2170

-159,-2015

50,-2052

169,-2095

-240,-2309

-381,-2484

The only problem I ran into with this, is that there was one set of coords that didn't seem to point to anywhere. The closest was High Security Station though. In the interest of completion, I am listing them here anyway. -158, 178

Edit 1: Removed one set of coordinates due to apparent mix-up. (-704, -1960) and fixed the text to be a little more consistent.

Edit 2: Removed another duplicate set of coordinates, and checked each of the spawn locations in The Tomb. (Found 2 cubes during! :D)

You are my savior!! FINALLY found the second cube in The Tomb area, and am about to look for one or two more.

BTW, for the High Security Station, -702,153 and -704,153 are probably duplicate coordinates.

Edited by psi_overtake

• 2 weeks later...