Rakata Energy Cubes Green Matrix Shard Datacron help

Ryzoh

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol.. and you would think the two areas are connected by some type of flight point maybe?.. seeing as how far apart they are...lol NOPE

Its so terrible its funny.

Well there is, Oasis Republic Fleet <-> Western Rakata Transport.

Hey all, I took the liberty of checking out the coordinates listed in this thread, and to help folks narrow down the locations a bit, for where they wanna search at a given time I have made a list of the coordinates and put them in two categories: High Security Station and The Tomb.

The Tomb

-700,-1956

-734,-1774

-482,-1615

-437,-2178

-325,-2170

-159,-2015

50,-2052

169,-2095

-240,-2309

-381,-2484

)

Worked perfectly thanks

Yeah. This is the worst questing experience I have ever had in an MMO. It would be one thing if it was this hard for EVERYONE to get their matrix cube.....but its just not. It is completely ridiculous and not fun. I have spend my last 4 days of game time riding around trying to find a cube. I have found ONE. ONE. I need 4. You guys need to fix this asap.

/end rage

In the past two hours, I have found 17 of these, ALL of which were in the Tombs. The circuit I followed were of these coordinates:

1) -483, -1613

2) -738, -1790

3) -704, -1959

4) -439, -2182 (Easily hidden in grass, this one took me a while to find the first time. It is up on a ledge.)

5) -382, -2479

6) -246, -2312

7) 168, -2092 (rarely here, only seen it once)

8) -134, -2046 (Not a spawn point, but there is a fast spawning chest here you should grab on the way back to the first point)

Back to -483, -1613

If there isn't a cube at one of these locations after two circuits, chances are it is either

being farmed by other people rather heavily, or it is in the High Security Station. Thanks to WolfJHavoc for listing these coordinates:

High Security Station

Hope this helps.

These are supposed to be hard to get lol.

The scale between this and every other datacron is horribly off. Or at least it can be. Took me 4+ days to get this. Second closest datacron was the Jawa Ballon one which took me three hours....and that was because of a mistep by me and the balloon resetting. Every other one takes something along the lines of 5 min to half an hour if I have a run of bad luck.

All you guys out there complaining about this datacron... It's a reward for exploration. God forbid that an MMO actually makes you put time into getting something you want. Sure it's a lot of time, and yes I want my GGG relic too, but seriously, this is the way it is, and since the two classes knight and warrior are by far the most popular in the entire game so far, it only makes sense that bioware would do something like this. Stop complaining and threatening to unsub or saying the game will fail. It's really not that bad. Most of you probably played WoW before, and how difficult was it sometimes to be waiting 4-6 days for raid resets just so you could have a SHOT at getting the item you wanted off a boss that was 1-2 days into the dungeon?

I know I'll catch flak for this, but thank you for your time anyway!

Edited by Exacutus

Using the co-ordinates from these 2 quotes i managed to find 13 in about an hour or so.

At first i couldn't find any using the ones from Inktar but when i checked the co-ordinate Andreas posted it was there and then started to spawn at all of the others.

There was only 1 spot that i never saw it spawn but i have seen a screenshot of it there before so im sure it is random chance to be at any of these.

I am not entirely sure but i believe this is most if not all of the co-ordinates in the Tombs area, since they respawned quite regularly once i found the first.

Found one at

-159:-2015

1) -483, -1613

2) -738, -1790

3) -704, -1959

4) -439, -2182 (Easily hidden in grass, this one took me a while to find the first time. It is up on a ledge.)

5) -382, -2479

6) -246, -2312

7) 168, -2092 (rarely here, only seen it once)

8) -134, -2046 (Not a spawn point, but there is a fast spawning chest here you should grab on the way back to the first point)

Back to -483, -1613

I have also recorded my route on video so if i get around to uploading it i will post it here too.

Good luck finding them!

Edited by OxiPhobos