Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

[POLL] Will you continue to subscribe?

Vitiatix

No, i terminated my account

I cant deal with the way skills dont "go off" when i hit buttons. If i hit an instant cast 3 or 4 times befor they go off, its broken.

I could not handle the laggy server side crap any longer so i cancled 2 weeks in.

I will hower come back in 6 months and see if anything gets fixed.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not until there's

1. real space combat

2. UI mods (good lord...)

3. real LFG system

4. the AH is the worst thing ever pls fix

Good lord. Imagine if people gave up on WoW after 2 weeks.

I don't even remember the WoW servers being playable around launch, much less worrying about things like this.

No, i terminated my account

I cant deal with the way skills dont "go off" when i hit buttons. If i hit an instant cast 3 or 4 times befor they go off, its broken.

I could not handle the laggy server side crap any longer so i cancled 2 weeks in.

I will hower come back in 6 months and see if anything gets fixed.

Yeah...i know how it feels, i suffered it alot when trying to use 'Deadly saber' and im often missing alot of bleed damage because of it, Even if this game gets fixed i dont think i would enjoy it even then. Swtor promised us a different game and its just as generic as it gets. got to lvl 50, got bored of the bugs and crap mechanics. Glad i didnt waste money subbing, free month ftw i guess.

Edited by Pupulus

Of course I'm going to continue to subscribe. The game is fun, I'm taking my time to enjoy everything the game offers and plan to level up 4 classes on each side [i will be space bar skipping the side quests of course].

I'm subbing for 6 months and cancelling.

In the why box, I'm going to put mods, macros, GTN, and combat log. In 6 months I'll see what is implemented and decide then if I want to resub or not.

Edited by dipiddy

Yes

as long as they do not

Use LFG or LFD cross server

Use gearscore or anything that you can buy your way into

Use dps/heal/tank meters for anything other the personal use. I would however support a meter that only shows overall damage, heals, threat etc. I have played to many MMO's that people posted "amazing" numbers but it meant jack in the overall.

I'm staying. I'm having a great time with the game. The PVP though, I'll admit, is the pits sometimes. Some teams go for the kills instead of the objectives and when the chips are down, people rage quit after they drop their two cent tears. You know, the standard stuff. I'm trying to learn the control scheme since this is the first MMO I've paid for. I never had a good computer till now. It will be interesting how things will play out. But, I figure, they made the Old Republic franchise and Mass Effect which are epic games. I will be interested to see what they do to keep this game alive for a while.

Yep, i plan on staying for awhile...

Be nice once the 30 free days is up, maybe the forums will actualy be useful and have information instead of all the non-stop posts from the handful of drama queens who keep creating posts ever few mins about the same stuff..

Yes, I love this game even though this is my first MMO. There are many others like me who don't even get half the stuff people are complaining about (MMO related things of course). I believe we are a considerable part of the user base and will keep playing until we see all the content this game has to offer. We are either Star Wars fans or KOTOR fans or Mass Effect fans, or simply Bioware fans who like RPG's with good story and superb voice acting.

I play casually 3 or 4 hours a day and at this rate it will probably take me a whole year to see everything this game has to offer. I do wish hey fix the high res textures however since I'm used to better graphics for my games (and from what I've seen, the high textures look significantly better).

Yes.

Bioware is still in its infancy of the MMO. It has MUCH RPG experience, which shows in the storyline and the coice of using voice actors who aren't low-grade (trust me, you'll know low grade when you watch several 80s and 90s anime!).

An MMO development team will show its true colors after the game has been on the market.

These developors will have the same problems that many other MMO developers had when they released the game to the public.

No matter how many testers you have on your beta, your testing team goes from 1000 gamers to hundreds of thousands (or millions) of gamers, and you will know just how dangerous certain glitches and bugs are by the number (and detail) of replies on the forums and bug reports.

To me the game has very high initial value in regards to replayability with separate storylines for all the major classes. The graphics are very good. The music is top notch.

Remember WoW's infamous mage blink glitch, where the player sometimes would hang up on terrain pixels or even blink backwards if they are running? It may have been diminished, but it's still there. And it's something they'll never get rid of.

They are fixing major things as fast as they can, and they are even bringing out a new piece of content faster than any MMO has.

Base their ability to retain customers on 3 months later, not 2 weeks or a month later.

Unsubbed already.

Thought I'd make it 6 weeks... reached level 50. Bored. Can't even bring self to login.

Came to forums to see if I was only one... obviously I'm not.

Back to Skyrim. Awaiting D3.

I'd be more than happy to look after your account :p