[POLL] Will you continue to subscribe?

Vitiatix

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe I will continue for the next couple of months. Trying to find an alternative to (you know what). Big fan of the Series. Love SW in general. Hoping they can keep me into the game. Combat seems sluggish but tolerable. Hoping for a LFG installment and a better AH to actually make some CREDS!!! :D:D

I'm just waiting for Guild Wars 2...

...so I can play both. :D

Hehe same here.

Big Guild wars 1 fan and my masterplan has always been to play SWTOR and GW2.

Love SWTOR and will continue subbing it. Ice on the cake when GW2 comes around. :D

Yes I will Re-sub it's only going to get better, and hopefully the Wow kiddies will be gone to :D

I often find its the children themselves that automaticly assign age based on a game played.

I'm barely on the right side of 40 and i played wow. Let me guess, you're also part of the group that says one faction or another are kids?

Not sure yet, if phased instancing on planets doesn't get removed or at least changed to only starting planets I will probably just give up. I already canceled the renewing subscription. Edited by SWGVet

I often find its the children themselves that automaticly assign age based on a game played.

I'm barely on the right side of 40 and i played wow. Let me guess, you're also part of the group that says one faction or another are kids?

Actually I'm referring to the kids from WoW, not assuming that every WoW player is a a child, I would expect a 40 year old to use more commen sense...

Edited by brokenbullet

I've already canceled, which bums me out. I was really hoping that this game would grab me. But once I understood that the excellent voice acting was just a screen for the same MMO quests I've been doing for the last 10 years I lost all interest. The other "issues" this game has aren't unbearable but don't help the matter either. I'll check back in 3-4 months or so and see how things look. I suspect I'm just sick and tired of MMO's in general though, not so much this game in particular.

I'd love to see some sort of "cut scene" mode where I can enjoy the stories without actually playing the game itself, but that will never ever happen.

Edited by Hushups

Yes. Resoundingly yes. I'm enjoying every aspect of this game so far. I've only played 3 toons past lvl 10, but I love it. The story is engrossing, the graphics are astounding, and the character custimization is first rate.

I subbed for 6 months + free month so yup, im here for long run!

Game is still best thing out there, even with its bone headed mistakes that could easily be fixed and corrected.

I am having great fun for what it is

I would have even more fun if Bioware cared at all about going to a higher standard.

Really this game just solidified a decision I had made already before TOR

I wont be purchaseing any more Bioware products not related to TOR going forward

I dont like the company they have become and cant say it any other way.

I love TOR, I see what TOR could be, but I also see what TOR currently is

As for all the complaints out there, a good 90% of them are nonsense to be honest but there is a solid 10% that are real issues that should have been addressed long before even beta hit. Its pretty clear Bioware went the low road for a few extra accounts on those calls and I honestly just dont respect that. I understand profit margins and balance sheets but at a certain point you need to step up and say...

OK, maybe we do lose some potential accounts by going this way. We are already on solid ground subscription wise and doing this makes the customers we know we have even happier, for a longer time. So lets take the high road of quality over quanity on this one issue.

But they didnt

Other Ones like giing away max level just baffle me. Only 1 MMORPG has been successful giving it all away yet future developers still dont get it. WOW was the exception to the rule, not the rule. You need to slow leveling down so players chase the virtual dragon longer. The problem isnt long time to level, the problem always was no content to level on. Bioware put in all the content then said, "here, by all means ignore everything we did so you can get to 50 in a week". Absolutely idiotic and I wont call it anything but. And yes we already seeing the "Im 50 and vored, guess ill go do something else" comments.

So OP, yes ill continue to subscribe till Ive done all the stories at a nice leisurely rate!

After the 7 months, who knows. I honestly cant say because the RP servers are a joke and certainly not keeping anyone around because of their high level of integrity.

Guess it will depend on how fun the game is come that time.

Bioware missed the boat on so many OBVIOUS ISSUES that fall out isnt going to be a real shock to be honest.

Will TOR go B2P or F2P? Not for at least 2 years

Will GW2 be the next big thing? Not a chance in bleep

Could TOR have been so much better? No doubt. Bioware got the content right, they just completely missed the boat on community, advancement, longevity, integrity.

Hope that answers your quest.

Fun game, if you play it solo or 4 person multiplayer for the most part.