[POLL] Will you continue to subscribe?

Vitiatix

Yes 100%

I have not ran into any bugs at all.

My character is fun

The flashpoints are AWESOME

the leveling is great

All this.

I've been playing pretty much constantly since pre-Launch, several Alts on several different servers. I haven't ran into any bugs or glitches and have thoroughly enjoyed myself.

As mentioned elsewhere in this thread, the community will get a lot better once the free-monthers have moved on and the fans of the game remain.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No

I have error 9000. I want to play but since last patch I havent been able to reliably play, so I cant justify paying for the game.

I have a lvl 50 toon and tons to do ingame, but Im afraid its not gonna be for me this game.

The problem seems to be a very big one affecting thousands, and while Im sure - eventually BW will fix it I have seen examples, mostly from desperate players of BWs or should I say EAs customer service that have convinced me never to sink any money into this game, incase I ever needed CS - which frankly would only be in dire circumstances. I have no faith they would be able to help - I cant even tell the difference between their outsourced engrish and the goldspammers.

So to summarize:

I cant play the game due to error 9000 like many thousands of others.

I have no faith in the structure/administrative part surrounding swtor, and believe it is outsourced and not actually made with an mmo community in mind.

I dislike the lack of communications on the forums, especially on the csr forums, and find it disconcerting to say the least.

After playing to lvl 50 without any issues and thinkint this was an awesome launch, I suddenly cant play, and have still after the issue was reported on december 21rst, not had any real confirmation or communication as to what is going on. A sticky was created but it just asked for the information we, the players, had already started gathering in a thread that reached 100k+ views and other 100 pages of replies. - That isnt communication, that is poor manipulation or soothing the masses. It has not been followed up on at all.

So with that in mind, what do I have to subscribe to. - I am one of thousands in the same predicament.

Edited by Nilenya

No, already unsubscribed. I'll hit 50 before my 30 days runs out.

Simply too many issues, and hopefully they will be fixed which is when I'll resub.

Also this community is toxic with all the vitriolic white knighting. Feels similar to FFXIV communities.

No, already unsubscribed. I'll hit 50 before my 30 days runs out.

Simply too many issues, and hopefully they will be fixed which is when I'll resub.

Also this community is toxic with all the vitriolic white knighting. Feels similar to FFXIV communities.

Sorry you dont enjoy the game

However, I must say that this game compared to wow, has me going.

I would rather do this and not run into any bugs at all ((Lucky me))

then log into wow twice a week for three hours each night JUST to raid an then log out until the next gear treadmil raid night comes along.

I don't really agree with this. There is definitely a lot of jerks around here but they aren't only "fanboys" ... in fact the majority of them aren't.

Yep, already subbed for 6 months as did my fiance and all my longtime MMO gaming friends. I'll play as long as I'm having fun, like I do with any MMO, and am experienced enough in playing them (15 years) to know that things will get fixed and content added. :)

Haven't been able to play yet xD things keep "DISTRACTING" me from logging on - when I'm in games, any games - I play well and such, mostly due to good IT and understanding skills - but logging on is SO HARD at this time.

Damn me for being Casual :rolleyes: