Magenta Adegan Crystals (for Magenta Lightsaber)

ThePleasureman

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, so I come back from a shower and see that it has been found. Did this just happen now, or is that an old screenshot?

In any case, I think we can confirm that it comes from that depleted white adegan crystal somehow. Now what the hell do we do....

I'm trying to look at his inventory and anything else to see what he might've done, also, is the crystal shattered?

Wow, so I come back from a shower and see that it has been found. Did this just happen now, or is that an old screenshot?

In any case, I think we can confirm that it comes from that depleted white adegan crystal somehow. Now what the hell do we do....

I'm trying to look at his inventory and anything else to see what he might've done, also, is the crystal shattered?

Not too long ago and since the ghost spawned right there it has to be something with the crystal, but we can't truly confirm yet.

Neme, Hecktik, and Mairu are all currently in Belsavis (the people in the screenshots). They couldl just be doing the dailies, but I'll keep an eye out.

Just ask em, it really cant hurt =P

We definitely made a ton of progress today on something I've been trying to get since it was announced in beta patch notes, and im pretty excited to try to get one of these... We have to spawn that Force ghost somehow... let the theories begin

I've had a guildie find some sort of water source as well as a purported empty water container on Tatooine.

If the water was gather on Tat, then frozen somewhere else (Hoth perhaps) then brought to Ilum it would make for a great chain.

I've had a guildie find some sort of water source as well as a purported empty water container on Tatooine.

If the water was gather on Tat, then frozen somewhere else (Hoth perhaps) then brought to Ilum it would make for a great chain.

Mairu was on Tatooine when I first /who'd him to see if he was the guy on my server, that was like 30-40 mins ago?

Edited by Nocorras