Thank you Bioware

Tenraiel

For allowing us access to the game before it's released.

I apologize on behalf of all the people crying that your great idea (which ensures a stable release and rewards the loyalty of preorders) hasn't met their unapproachable standards.

I'm pumped to play the game, and can't wait for you to send my access!

Classic. Someone thanking a company for allowing them to stand in line and not use their product...

Someone thanking a company for allowing them to sit at home in a virtual line and not use their product earlier than the actual release of the product.

In other words: Classic. Someone complaining that a company is not giving them enough of a thing that they are getting for free.

Or in other words, I don't think I can take much more of these forums. Time to wait for my email.

Edited by Cpacal

Someone thanking a company for allowing them to sit at home in a virtual line and not use their product earlier than the actual release of the product.

In other words: Classic. Someone complaining that a company is not giving them enough something that they are getting for free.

Well as long as we ignore that they used it as a marketing tool. "your kind" tend to ignore that little fact a lot.

Well as long as we ignore that they used it as a marketing tool. "your kind" tend to ignore that little fact a lot.

Nah, just playing devils advocate and saying that both sides are wrong. EA/BW are providing a free service that also gets them more money. Both sides should win, it's just that one side is complaining...

I used to stand in line, then I got an arrow in the knee.

Sorry for this but:

Edited by Cpacal

For allowing us access to the game before it's released.

I apologize on behalf of all the people crying that your great idea (which ensures a stable release and rewards the loyalty of preorders) hasn't met their unapproachable standards.

I'm pumped to play the game, and can't wait for you to send my access!

Don't apologize for me, you have no right to do so.

Thank you Bioware.

I didn't get in today (I preordered and redeemed my code in early November)

But I understand how these things go being a veteran MMO player and having at least some small idea of what has to happen on the IT side to bring this all together.

So thank you, and please do your best to get us in and if there are any unforeseen delays, we understand that sometimes these tragic misunderstandings happen. We grieve, but are not bitter.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.