Stop whining Sith Warriors - we look like this!

LordAragon

Serioulsy - maybe we are not as easy going as other classes but we are f..... awesome in doing this.

http://img3.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/screenshot2011avbw3em1lx.jpg

I don't mind if other classes can do more dps or even tank better - they all can't look so awesome in some actions as we do and I feel sorry for them as they will all never feel the grateness of doing a nice force choke and present themselves like in the picture above.

Best regards and a happy new year!

Edited by LordAragon

Not sexy but simply "Star Wars" - I am not into MMO that much but enjoy by simply beiing the class/character that comes closest to the ultimate Darth Vader feeling - thats why I am playing - having fun as a f...ing cool Darth Vader and living the Star Wars experience. Why else would I play a Star Wars game.

You should bookmark this thread so you can come back to read it once youre 50 because I guarantee you will reroll something else.

We're AWESOME at 50. Plus we just look damn cool and sexy. Saber Throw, Force choke, Force Jump, Force Push. I love force choking someone when they are low on healt and then finnish them of with a Deadly Throw. Looks just awesome.

I only wish i could macro in "I find your lack of faith disturbing" when i choke someone.

We're AWESOME at 50. Plus we just look damn cool and sexy. Saber Throw, Force choke, Force Jump, Force Push. I love force choking someone when they are low on healt and then finnish them of with a Deadly Throw. Looks just awesome.

I only wish i could macro in "I find your lack of faith disturbing" when i choke someone.

You mean Vicious Throw?