Amazon and Bioware, I love you

fenastus

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

so amazon has moved up the date of shipping the pre-orders... nice... but those of us that bought from them and redeemed our pre-order code long ago (8/12 for me) will still be getting our pre-play codes in email soon for our "access at least 5 days early" even before our physical disks arrive right? (yes I've already pre-downloaded the files as instructed by swtor)

Nobody ever promised you at least 5 days, bub.

Sweet!!

I use Amazon because I've never had an issue that wasn't immediately handled, and handled well.

And I paid .99 for release day delivery.:D

Can we change the delivery date? I had the super shipping and would like to switch.

http://www.amazon.com/Pre-order-Shipment-Clarification/forum/Fx2CV073IGYKIZE/Tx323SVRB68I71Y/1/ref=cm_cd_dp_ef_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B005B8DRVU

--------------

Estimated Delivery Times for the Contiguous US:

* Release Date Delivery - on or before 12/19/2011

* One-Day Delivery - on or before 12/19/2011

* Two-Day Delivery - on or before 12/19/2011

* Standard Shipping - on or before 12/24/2011

* Super Saver Shipping - on or before 12/24/2011

--------------

:sul_smile:

Ah man. I had already talked myself into canceling and going digital download not only to make sure i could play on the 20th, but also using the extra money to buy a new mouse.. hmmm... decisions, decisions...

Thanks for posting the amazon link. My order hasn't updated yet, but it sounds like they just haven't gotten around to updating every order that was placed.

It's reason like this that I do most of my shopping on Amazon...it also doesn't hurt that they usually give you promotional credits.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.