screwed economy server list

Poolerzeus

Not likely. They'll be playing against the very small pool of other level 50s, waiting for the rest of the server to catch up. And honestly, not that many people enjoy camping lowbies for hours or days on end.

You underestimate sadists :)

oh and @OP, thanks for the list, will definitely pick a new server. Want a super fresh MMO.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So, if nothing is done about people who gained invaluable gear and credits from the warzone exploit, this is the list of the servers i will skip when i get my invite :

Here is the current list of US East Coast (EST) servers. This list will be updated throughout Early Access and Launch as we open more servers.

PvE - English

Canderous Ordo

Corellian Run

Darth Bandon

Drunk Side Cantina

Giradda the Hutt

Grand Master Zym

Jedi Covenant

Juyo

Kaas City

Keller's Void

Krayt Dragon

Mind Trick

Shadow Hand

Shii-Cho

Sith Meditation Sphere

Sith Wyrm

Tarro Blood

The Shadowlands

PvP - English

Anchorhead

Belgoth's Beacon

Bondar Crystal

Davik's Estate

Death Wind Corridor

Hedarr Soongh

Helm of Graush

Iron Citadel

Kinrath Spider

Naddist Rebels

Port Nowhere

Prophecy of the Five

Saber of Exar Kun

Sword of Ajunta Pall

Terentatek

The Fatman

The Twin Spears

Veela

Vulkar Highway

RP-PvE - English

Lord Adraas

Rubat Crystal

Shien

Sanctum of the Exalted

The Ebon Hawk

RP-PvP - English

Jung Ma

p.s. Sticky please ? :D

good call if they dont do anything lets just not play on theses servers .... copy and pasted aswell thanks..

Not likely. They'll be playing against the very small pool of other level 50s, waiting for the rest of the server to catch up. And honestly, not that many people enjoy camping lowbies for hours or days on end.

Guarantee we're about to see some whines from level 50s in the next week or so complaining about nothing to do/long waits at level cap.

It's all about the economy. I would rule the AH being 50. Completely corner the market and change the dynamic of the server. Some players do it better than I do but for sure some of those exploited levels will turn into vast somes of money.

The exploit will hit the economy far harder than anything else and lowbies will be paying more for gear than they should at this stage of the game. The racket is on..

It's not invaluable OP. Once you've earned your way to 50, you too can loot/purchase that kind of gear.

Get a grip.

You know nothing of which you speak. We're discussing a known exploit causing serious gear imbalance and were only on day 1.

Edited by Liberate

You underestimate sadists :)

No I don't. It's the same song and dance in almost every single new MMO release of the last decade. People either 'sploit or simply powerlevel their way to level cap within days of the server going live, then they start whining about how boring it is to be one of a handful of level capped characters while everyone else is still less than half way there.

Also, I'm not sure there is a good clean way to 'fix' this problem. Certainly no expedient one. You can be assured the smart players are already attempting to stash any ill-gotten gains on mules or find some other way to launder the goods.

Bioware will have to spend a lot of time manually tracing credit/gear exchanges if they don't lock this thing down soon.

It's all about the economy. I would rule the AH being 50. Completely corner the market and change the dynamic of the server. Some players do it better than I do but for sure some of those exploited levels will turn into vast somes of money.

The exploit will hit the economy far harder than anything else and lowbies will be paying more for gear than they should at this stage of the game. The racket is on..

It's possible, but lowbies can only pay with credits they've earned and with a still relatively low population, the total pool of credits earned won't be astronomical yet and the number of people looking to buy will be low.

Guess we're about to see how ready Bioware are for dealing with exploits/dupes/etc.

Edited by marshalleck

it would be easy to fix just make the warzone require a turn in to leave warzone with the xp and if you dont participate and kill anyone you dont get a token to turn in to get the credit for the pvp match..

There are any number of ways going forward to fix the problem.

The question is what to do about the damage already done.

It's not invaluable OP. Once you've earned your way to 50, you too can loot/purchase that kind of gear.

Get a grip.

except it's gonna take 30 minute per commendation but right now they're getting 1 commendation per 2-5 minute.

so ... if they play for 14 hour getting 15 time more than you are it means to achieve what they're doing in 1 days you will need roughly 150 hour ... that's if they fix it tomorrow ... 300 hour if not.

Wait so piss off the 1mil+ that didnt get in...or the 5% of 100k that got in and exploited? I think you have your bad business standards backwards.

... How do you not know the answer to who Bioware cares about lol.

The 100K that are currently playing in half mostly empty servers

Last i checked no one would quit if nothing was done about it... i know i wouldnt. id just be upset. but if my character was deleted that i put 12+ hours into then heck yes id be pissed and ready to quit.

If you had a million people signing up to pay you 60 bucks deposit, and 15 dollars a month from there on out. Would you jeopardize that profit by banning them or deleting their characters?

If yes, now imagine you're the most corrupt and generally negative company in the world, would you still jeopardize that profit?

i garuntee people will quit, myself being one of them, if you play games to pvp you want a lvl playing field, rift was bad enough allowing players that grinded endlessly to have a huge gear advantage, this is no different.

i garuntee people will quit, myself being one of them, if you play games to pvp you want a lvl playing field, rift was bad enough allowing players that grinded endlessly to have a huge gear advantage, this is no different.

I'm returning my game tommorrow. I envisioned a fair pvp start and this is completely unfair to the point of a server with 50's perhaps by the time I get on, ruined economy and they have the nerve to tell me it's early access.

Pfft..

I think the way to handle this is to open a few servers each day so no matter when they decide that you can play you can feel you are getting a fresh start.

they will be opening new servers. the problem is, will they fix this before the new servers become tainted also?

I'm returning my game tommorrow. I envisioned a fair pvp start and this is completely unfair to the point of a server with 50's perhaps by the time I get on, ruined economy and they have the nerve to tell me it's early access.

Pfft..

No need to return the game. Just play on one of the new servers.

hmm recall in rift there was a quest that would spawn low health mobs that gave full xp & loot, people would endlessly respawn them and never hand in the quest, and gained something like 8-10 levels very quickly (iirc lvl 27-35). Trion reacted by rolling these people back to level ONE. i thought it was too severe personally, and going back to the minimum to accept the quest would have been far enough.

will be interesting to see how BW deals with this.

Pfft..

Joined Dec. 2011.

Nice try, OP. Niiiiice try!

/failtroll

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.