screwed economy server list

Poolerzeus

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

they will be opening new servers. the problem is, will they fix this before the new servers become tainted also?

I think it won't be a problem. The exploit comes from having too few people. If they actually let more than 6 days worth of pre-orders in and get some high pop servers, then there would actually be pvp matches instead of just instantly closing.

There is failed logic being played in this thread. Protip: Go make a toon on any MMO thats out right now and guess what - there will be people decked out in full gear and money at the end game while you are lvl 1 :eek: I know huge surprise right and economy/game-breaking? Edited by LoL-K-Noob

There is failed logic being played in this thread. Protip: Go make a toon on any MMO thats out right now and guess what - there will be people decked out in full gear and money at the end game while you are lvl 1 :eek: I know huge surprise right and economy/game-breaking?

Whatever man, enjoy your tainted server. I'll be playing one with a great economy till I quit in a month (refuse to give bioware any more money.. I'll go back to wow)

There is failed logic being played in this thread. Protip: Go make a toon on any MMO thats out right now and guess what - there will be people decked out in full gear and money at the end game while you are lvl 1 :eek: I know huge surprise right and economy/game-breaking?

Well honestly, i have been playing tons of MMORPG's starting with UO back in 1995. But this will be the very 1st time i will be part of one at the very beginning. So i wanna make sure that i'll be on par with everyone else on the server when i start playing. As simple as that.

Its not failed logic...your uber hard to get PVP armor is like a free for all right now.

Yeah people will eventually have them, thats not the problem. its the value of the armor, the incentive to earn them.

If like 5000 people have fully decked out high lvl purples cause of the commendation exploit...then whats the point? It means nothing for you to earn them

If you are on a server that have these exploit players then the armor has no value in terms as a status symbol cause people will always say you got it for free.

Edited by SithLordChum

Whatever man, enjoy your tainted server. I'll be playing one with a great economy till I quit in a month (refuse to give bioware any more money.. I'll go back to wow)

Tainted server? I lol'd, people being lvl 50 and having top gear = tainted server eh? I wonder how well your pure server will be in 2 weeks when its exactly the same.

they really cant handle this. people will be pissed if their chars. are deleted. and EA wont allow bioware to ban a single person as that compromises their profits.

the only thing we can pray for is that bioware fixes this BEFORE new servers roll out. or at least those new servers become full fast before anyone has a chance to exploit.

Can they really get pissed at a reset? I mean we're not even talking about 24 hours of play time...

Remember, the majority of the playerbase isn't even allowed to log in right now and they gonna be mad?

Well honestly, i have been playing tons of MMORPG's starting with UO back in 1995. But this will be the very 1st time i will be part of one at the very beginning. So i wanna make sure that i'll be on par with everyone else on the server when i start playing. As simple as that.

Thanks for defeating yourself with your doom and gloom thread and admitting this is a subjective thing instead of something important.

Edited by LoL-K-Noob

Tainted. I just have to laugh at the assumptions being made in this thread.

I play on Jedi Covenant. I am lvl 12 and have 117 commendations. Queues have been terribly slow from 5pm EST to 9 PM, and matches do end early.

Apparently, I fail at exploiting and tainting my server's economy.

Thanks for defeating yourself with your doom and gloom thread and admitting this is a subjective thing instead of something important.

Let me guess. You were in game today and exploiting ? And now you are scared and trying to act like it is nothing of importance ?

They need to ban account for doing this kind of thing!

You are going to ban someone for queuing up to Warzones? Bioware knew Warzones awarded exp/etc.. if the match was terminated because lack of players every since they programmed it themselves. Its a complete fail on their part to know this and let few people in the early access when this actually becomes a problem.

Yep, thanks for pointing it out OP.

I for one will wait for a brand new server to open up before I roll a toon. Not interested in rolling somewhere with level 50s already farming rares and screwing everything up.

Probably the best idea yet, staggered access distorts the economy yes, even without that pvp oversite, not bug, economy control is in the hands of peopel who had the chance to establish themselves before others even started.

Tainted server? I lol'd, people being lvl 50 and having top gear = tainted server eh? I wonder how well your pure server will be in 2 weeks when its exactly the same.

People who exploited to 50 before the game is even released to the masses?

Yes tainted. So go ahead and enjoy it