THIS day will SCAR BIOWARE

badjezus

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say that were all QQing, but when you make PAYING CUSTOMERS angry (Like many of us are), SOMETHING IS NOT GOING RIGHT FOR YOUR BUSINESS. Why is this so hard to understand. I don't care if I was or was not entitled to 5 days of EA or not. Hundreds of thousands of customers are Pissed Off and this IS BAD FOR EVERYONE, For us and Bioware. This will hurt Bioware in the long run. Many of us will continue to reluctantly wait to play the game, but we won't forget this day and the impression it has given us.... and this launch could end being a costly mistake by Bioware down the road.

I work in retail, and you're the type of person who causes trouble in my store and tries to get stuff for free by crying and getting mad when everything doesnt work out for you

Say that were all QQing, but when you make PAYING CUSTOMERS angry (Like many of us are), SOMETHING IS NOT GOING RIGHT FOR YOUR BUSINESS. Why is this so hard to understand. I don't care if I was or was not entitled to 5 days of EA or not. Hundreds of thousands of customers are Pissed Off and this IS BAD FOR EVERYONE, For us and Bioware. This will hurt Bioware in the long run. Many of us will continue to reluctantly wait to play the game, but we won't forget this day and the impression it has given us.... and this launch could end being a costly mistake by Bioware down the road.

So what we have here is another poster that failed to register his pre-order code in a timely manner or just recently registered but they read the statement, "May get in up to 5 days early." and that depending on when you entered your code.

The problem was you really didn't comprehend any of that. You skimmed over the pre-order information and just saw "5 days" - "early access" and "Enter your Pre-order code"

And now that you realize your not getting gin 5 days early due to your own mistakes and lack of a timely pre-order, your all mad.

It has to be someone elses fault cause no way you're taking any blame cause there is no way you can be at fault. So it has to b BW's fault.

Your more than likely just another entitlement filled players that thinks it all about you.

Well, it's not. Time for you to grow up a little.

Pass me what you smoke....the wizly bizly must be strong s***t that blow up your brains to come up with such a... never mind you won't understand it anyways

Do you always whine like that and things not getting done your way flower?

I work in retail, and you're the type of person who causes trouble in my store and tries to get stuff for free by crying and getting mad when everything doesnt work out for you

I worked in retail also, Retails are just as bad and a buncha mindless peons run by nazi leaders. ITS ALLL ABOUT THE NUMBERS MAN!!!!!!!!!

That "play up to 5 days early" ad is recent. I'm talking "December" recent. If you make people wait until a couple days before the 20th that bought the game through that ad is just misleading.

In fact, its rather cheap.

Play UP TO 5 days early..... not the same as Play 5 days early.

Plus, it is still 6 days before launch.

Say that were all QQing, but when you make NON-PAYING CUSTOMERS angry (Like many of us are), SOMETHING IS GOING RIGHT FOR YOUR BUSINESS. Why is this so hard to understand. I don't care if I was or was not entitled to 5 days of EA or not. Hundreds of customers are Pissed Off and this IS BAD FOR EVERYONE, For us and Bioware. This will not hurt Bioware in the long run. Many of us will continue to reluctantly wait to play the game, but we will forget this day and the impression it has given us.... and this launch could end being a profitable launch by Bioware down the road.

:jawa_evil: says :mon_trap:

what are you paying for right now aside from NOTHING!

Agree.

I am a paying customer. I am pretty sure myself and the thousands of other people I was playing with last night don't agree with you at all.

It's funny, I bet the same people who are bashing Bioware because THEY didn't pre order on time like they should've, would be on these forums praising the game if they got in early access.

Instead they are throwing fits on a message board....

You know what my favorite part of your post is? The part where you cap lock yell about paying customers. Yeah, let's just forget that you haven't actually payed for anything yet. Oh wait, let's also forget that these are seven free days of play that no one is entitled to. I have to wonder. If this is something you consider a crisis, how do you handle Real Life problems? What would happen if you lost your job? Or is a loved one died? If you can't handle one of the most trivial problems I have ever seen, what are you going to do when the **** actually does hit the fan?

That "play up to 5 days early" ad is recent. I'm talking "December" recent. If you make people wait until a couple days before the 20th that bought the game through that ad is just misleading.

In fact, its rather cheap.

In fact if you pre-order today and they get all remaining pre-orders in tomorrow, that ad is not at all misleading. If it's still up on the 16th then yes, it would be misleading, although anyone with half a brain would understand it's outdated due to the fact that there are only 4 days to launch.

Oh.. and no it won't.

Seriously? They pretty much from the jump on pre-order said you'd get early game access, then they said it would be based on when you pre-ordered.

You're getting early game access, like they said. Stop whining. Just be mad at yourself for not pre-ordering earlier.

I am a paying customer. I am pretty sure myself and the thousands of other people I was playing with last night don't agree with you at all.

It's funny, I bet the same people who are bashing Bioware because THEY didn't pre order on time like they should've, would be on these forums praising the game if they got in early access.

Wrong, I'm not in yet, but I'm doing other things, like wrapping christmas presents, I don't mind the wait.

It's unhealthy to want to play a game that badly...

what are you paying for?

In fact if you pre-order today and they get all remaining pre-orders in tomorrow, that ad is not at all misleading. If it's still up on the 16th then yes, it would be misleading, although anyone with half a brain would understand it's outdated due to the fact that there are only 4 days to launch.

Oh.. and no it won't.

NEGATIVE. Running that ad enticing people to buy thinking they could possibly get 5 days early KNOWING that it wont happen is the very definition of misleading.