"All the kids roll Empire"

Auxili

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not met anyone below age of 20 who I have asked on Emp so far. But that may just be my experiences/Serv. I would imagine alot of kids would play Rep to idolize the heroes such as Han Solo etc but that is just my opinion I am not bothered if I play with kids or adults so long as they dont suck :p

Really? I swore all the little kids hoarded to the Republic...

For some reason, most players from their respective faction believe that the opposing faction is full of children. There's no faction that just has all children on it. There is most likely an even spread of kids in each faction, leaning no one way or the other.

22 here rolled empire. my little brother 15 rolled jedi scrub... facts are facts kids

on a side note, i have usually noticed its people 16-25 who usually start this crap (like they did on wow). soo yeah umm calling the kettle black is all the rage again.

Really? I swore all the little kids hoarded to the Republic...

For some reason, most players from their respective faction believe that the opposing faction is full of children. There's no faction that just has all children on it. There is most likely an even spread of kids in each faction, leaning no one way or the other.

E-thuggery.

Everyone on the internet wants to be cool, but in the absence of the actual ability to do cool things they decide to act cool by accusing "everyone else" of being uncool.

Little old for video games don't you think? Dang, you mid life!

It's not that kids roll Empire. It's the fact that all the old fogeys bring their kids with them!

YOU SHUT UP WITH THAT RIGHT NOW!!

Ahem.

Female, 39, currently wildly enjoying her Sith Inquisitor. Of course, hubby & I also have Republic characters... because our gaming group up and went Light Side.

Wimps.

(No kids in the bunch, though.)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.