Dev Livestream happening right now?

• Dev Post
1 hour ago, Screaming_Ziva said:

Hey there! 

The stream was added to the Events calendar, but not on the forums proper. That's on me as I believed the announcements were made across the board. Apologies for that. Won't happen again! We're working on getting the recap together, and it will be going up later today. 

• Thanks 6

It would also be nice if the Social Media announcement was across multiple platforms. Only having it on one doesn't reach the audience it used to. Folks are scattered across multiple sites these days.

• Like 2

I've learned about it from guildmate, about 5 minutes into the stream already. I don't use Twitter, forum being my main source of info on game, so I'm a bit disappointed on the lack of announcement here. Hope next time forum info is posted without hiccups.

It would be really nice if the official forums were the TOP Priority about announcements like this.

I understand there are other social media outlets that have substantial user interaction, but these forums have been the primary source of news for subscribers for over a decade.

• Like 2