Get rid of the Datacrons.

Willard

Let's face it. They made some items available, only once you were bla. bla. blla.... Hero Engine is not Tomb Raider. They can't get quests working when you have to jump, climb, and jump again. Especially when you get stuck between a snowball or whatever. Why do you keep doing these kind of screwed up "puzzles"

• Confused 2

4 hours ago, Willard said:

Let's face it. They made some items available, only once you were bla. bla. blla.... Hero Engine is not Tomb Raider. They can't get quests working when you have to jump, climb, and jump again. Especially when you get stuck between a snowball or whatever. Why do you keep doing these kind of screwed up "puzzles"

Join a big guild with lots of events. There will be datacron event at some point too. Meanwhile just be happy that you don't have to do them with all your characters anymore like us old timers had to. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, DeannaVoyager said:

Meanwhile just be happy that you don't have to do them with all your characters anymore like us old timers had to. 

LOL. I remember fleet datacrone "events" where pretty much the whole fleet was invited. And then people would swap characters until all of their toons had it. Fun times. 😊 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

90% of them today you can do with a few attempts, and a little bit of practice.  Or choose to visit a site where they provide you a guide, and follow their techniques!  While there are a few that require you to work together with a small group; it's really only the Fleet Datacron, and a limited few others. 

I would have expected that feedback, in the days when every Character had to collect each and every one...  

Edited by Strathkin
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I enjoy a challenge. That's why I went for the fleet datacron. However I didn't research it properly, so when I screwed up I was annoyed. I didn't mean it to "get rid of them". I was just frustrated. I was also not guilded so I had no one to ask for help.

I have now given up on it (temporarily), so no harm done :)

• Sad 1