Thanks for the new world drops in 7.4.1

For what it's worth, I'm still enjoying finding these on my alt account/legacy. All these low level, creditless, conquest-farming toons are finding something worth wearing. I actually found a Fitted blasted yesterday. So while they're super rare, there are fitted weapons.

On 3/8/2024 at 3:40 PM, RaneTheExile said:

Yeah, I'm under the assumption now that the GTN is going to be absolutely loaded (hopefully) with this stuff; it'd be impossible to really get what you want relying on random drops only, just sucks that this is a calendar because you'll only be able to complete it 3x a year max.  Would be nice if you could reroll a calendar if you've already done it 10+ times.

Having them on the GTN would be wonderful.... if the GTN would ever be realistic! The prices some people are posting are insanely ridiculous!

34 minutes ago, Ursulana said:

Having them on the GTN would be wonderful.... if the GTN would ever be realistic! The prices some people are posting are insanely ridiculous!

I can't find any fitted armor or weapons on the GTN for Star Forge, what are they listed under?