Longest 8v8 match

BallisticKaine

5 hours ago, Crystal_Mind said:

19 rounds?!?!! I thought Hypergate ended automatically in round 7. 🤯

I think my longest warzone has only been 30 minutes or so for a very contested novare coast.

Here is a screenshot of the 19 rounds for you. Screenshot(203).png.4b51286419cd1dc7995322f5ae8d2889.png

• Haha 1

Had the same kind of hypergate around 5 years or so ago where we fought 4v4 on both pylons each round without either side managing to cap one. This lasted for about an hour until my side managed to cap one pylon and then it ended after the round timer ran out, don't remember how many rounds passed before that point.

I guess it will automatically stop at 7 rounds if either side has points (or one side more than the other side or whatever the win check is) and if both sides have zero points it will keep going and going until one side had more than other at the end of the round.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Alericus said:

lol ..thanks for posting Im sure you just got flagged and that trade match will be reviewed LMAO

lol, WHAT????? flagged and trade match? HAHAHAHA

It was an even fought out match, nothing more

Also Alericus all you every say in any post is something about win traders or hackers. Give it up bruh. You bring nothing to the table with your replies other than making yourself look bad. 

Edited by BallisticKaine

image.png.e4f79b70c7ff4d271f9370894601b1e7.png

that game, the enemy instantly won when they finally captured a pylon during the 19th round. By the 15th round the lag was starting to really kick in making it harder to individually select people by clicking.

It was a fun game and we kept attacking 4/4 from each side stalling every single round. I think we had a lot of tanks and healers so we weren't getting a lot of kills on either side.

Edited by Darkestmonty
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Darkestmonty said:

It was a fun game and we kept attacking 4/4 from each side stalling every single round. I think we had a lot of tanks and healers so we weren't getting a lot of kills on either side.

Winning side had two tanks, one that was more troll. Losing side lost a tank and for about half that match was 7v8 and we still held on till round 19.

Edited by BallisticKaine

2 hours ago, BallisticKaine said:

Winning side had two tanks, one that was more troll. Losing side lost a tank and for about half that match was 7v8 and we still held on till round 18.

That game was so odd. It felt like no one was actually dying because they were always there clicking the pylon like roaches.

In void star, if neither team gets a door I think it is damage or kills that win after round 2. In huttball the team controlling the ball.last In GSF death match the team with the last kill. Unfortunately not enough close games.  Unfortunately these games are rare.

• Like 1