COPERO STRONGHOLD

One of the things I like about this SH is that it has a room with water so you can finally use that - Emergency Escape Submarine (Ceiling) - properly.

Manaan SH should have a room like this as well!

PS hope it has proper hook placement cause on the other Strongholds I have been pretty disappointed. 

• Like 1

I'm little disappointed by this stronghold. Don't get me wrong, this stronghold is pretty nice but I hoped to finally get a house with a garden in Voss or farms in Dantooine because I'm still waiting for these strongholds about years now. I even ready for an apartment in Zakuul or a house in Makeb. :t_smile:

• Like 1

My question it, where does it put you when you Exit Stronghold to Copero?

Like with the others, it is nice to use the strongholds to exit to the planet they are on for easier access to that planet.  i,e, Nar Shadaa puts you on the 1st floor of the promenade with a quick run up the ramp to Bounty NPC, and the Feast NPC's as well

• Like 2

16 hours ago, kgaydos said:

That is a very good question. I think it should drop you off in Odessen because that's where you pick up the traitor among the chiss missions.

Edited by TonyTricicolo
  • Like 2

On 2/15/2024 at 5:12 PM, kgaydos said:

Like with the others, it is nice to use the strongholds to exit to the planet they are on for easier access to that planet.  i,e, Nar Shadaa puts you on the 1st floor of the promenade with a quick run up the ramp to Bounty NPC, and the Feast NPC's as well

my question is what planetary chat is it linked to? If the only chat we'll see is from other people in their own Copero stronghold like the Umbara Train stronghold, chat is going to be completely dead.

Edited by Darkestmonty
  • Like 2

On 2/16/2024 at 3:57 AM, TonyTricicolo said:

I think it should drop you off in Odessen because that's where you pick up the traitor among the chiss missions

That would be nice, since I just learned there are the same terminals on Odessen as in the Fleet combat section.

16 hours ago, Darkestmonty said:

my question is what planetary chat is it linked to?

Having an chat option or new channel that is Fleet would benefit all strongholds.  Have it togglable so if you don't want it, you can turn it off.

3 hours ago, kgaydos said:

That would be nice, since I just learned there are the same terminals on Odessen as in the Fleet combat section.

Having an chat option or new channel that is Fleet would benefit all strongholds.  Have it togglable so if you don't want it, you can turn it off.

There should be a default universal gen chat, lfg chat, and trade chat all of course togglable.

On 2/15/2024 at 4:12 PM, kgaydos said:

Umbara has a Stronghold, but no Umbara planet area. I haven't checked, but it's there as an example if you want to. My guess is as stated by @TonyTricicolo You might just go to Odessen

4 minutes ago, TonyTricicolo said:

Out of curiosity, what chat does the Umbaran train have?

Your location shows Umbara. It's possible it shares a chat with the Umbara FP players, if not only other Umbara SH players.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Shayddow said:

What did they say the requirements are for this SH?

I've long wanted a Chiss focused SH!  Hopefully with some Chiss Decos to come!

Copero SH is the main focus of the GS.  Level 1 grants you access. Level 15 gives an additional room. Level 40 gives one more room. Everyone has access to these rooms.  Subscribers get three more rooms as part of their track. F2P/Pref do not. You can also buy three more rooms but only with Cartel Coins.  Prices and whether any one can buy these extra rooms is unknown at this time.  Potentially 9 rooms with 6 guaranteed(assuming they complete lvl40) for Subs and 3 for F2P.  Chiss/Copero themed decorations will also be rewarded in the track.  A Cartel Market bundle will release with more Chiss/Copero themed items with the release of 7.4.1.

Edited by TonyTricicolo
  • Like 1