The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Will Loth-Cat be on vendor?

Clearly a lot of people want access to this pet (myself included).  Hopefully Broadsword will listen and make it available to the general public via one of the vendors, even if the price is high.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, cmcougar said:

Hopefully Broadsword will listen and make it available to the general public via one of the vendors, even if the price is high.

Come on @EricMusco. Practice what you preach

On 3/14/2024 at 2:13 PM, EricMusco said:

Since a GS is only available for a limited time we didn’t want to push into a FOMO feeling or anything like that.

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, Traceguy said:

Since a GS is only available for a limited time we didn’t want to push into a FOMO feeling or anything like that.

Well it seems FOMO is definitely happening.  Not all of have the time to push through the higher season levels, so we did miss out.

20 hours ago, cmcougar said:

Well it seems FOMO is definitely happening.  Not all of have the time to push through the higher season levels, so we did miss out.

And to add insult to injury, when you visit the 2 Galactic Seasons Vendors on the Fleet, the Loth-Cat Kitten that the game will not let you buy from the Vendors is walking around, hanging out with them, and meows at you! 😒

This is NOT the way! :csw_fett:

• Like 3

21 hours ago, ReKabNad said:

And to add insult to injury, when you visit the 2 Galactic Seasons Vendors on the Fleet, the Loth-Cat Kitten that the game will not let you buy from the Vendors is walking around, hanging out with them, and meows at you! 😒

Heh, and I keep checking to see if it's available, but alas, no. I am overrun with GS tokens, and the only thing I really want is there, purring happily, taunting me with its cuteness, and I can't get it. Sigh.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 months later...
On 4/27/2024 at 11:38 PM, TahliahCOH said:

Heh, and I keep checking to see if it's available, but alas, no. I am overrun with GS tokens, and the only thing I really want is there, purring happily, taunting me with its cuteness, and I can't get it. Sigh.

Yep. People called me crazy for purchasing enough Cartel Cash to Catch-Up on that Galactic Season and obtain my Loth-Cat Kitten.  But who's crazy now?  All of my characters have it thanks to the Legacy Unlock, and many, many players missed out.  One of the most desirable, presumably most requested pets, and they pull this crap!

Oh, but you can get their new "let's make a Tauntaun but call it something else!" Mount as easy as you please! 🙄😒

• 1 month later...

Great news for everyone that missed out on the original Loth-Cat Kitten Pet last time!

THE NEW GALACTIC SEASONS THAT STARTED TODAY HAS A NEW WHITE LOTH-CAT KITTEN PET THAT UNLOCKS AT LEVEL 94!

So, you know, play your Galactic Seasons content and DO NOT miss out this time around! 

This is the way. :csw_fett:

• Like 1