What Happens if you Save the Prisoners?

IramUnleashed

5 hours ago, IramUnleashed said:

And how do the people who asked you to save the cooling rod react?

As per brand, the Imperial reacts less well than the Republican. Arn of course supports saving people and Blyth has more of a "we need to do better" attitude, so he doesn't disapprove directly. Krovos implies more directly that not getting the cooling rods puts your characters priorities into question.

On 12/6/2023 at 11:42 PM, JuventusAndFCK said:

As per brand, the Imperial reacts less well than the Republican. Arn of course supports saving people and Blyth has more of a "we need to do better" attitude, so he doesn't disapprove directly. Krovos implies more directly that not getting the cooling rods puts your characters priorities into question.

Krovos questions us anyways and i doubt she'll ever stop, i'll take the 'prioritizing loyalty in my underlings' route thanks!

From what I saw on YT, you actually save prisoners (lol your decision matters here) and instead Chain takes other Coolants to ship and escape with them. So Outcome the same, cargo is different. On republic side I don't understand her ranting lol, but on imp side no matter what is the outcome she told you she is ready to fight Hidden Chain and goes "alone" for a fight?
In Comps tab, under her description it is said that either she is won't forget that you saved her sister, or despite not saving her sister she is ready to fight still.

But that's all. You don't even talk to sister. Any consequences of that, I think will be in future updates if any. I mean about prisoners/coolants in story. Because what will happen to Kessan Landing we won't know most probably.

• 1 month later...

That part of the story never made much sense to me. You do your best, but are given a choice to save the coolant or the prisoners. Saving the prisoners is clearly the right choice here, as it can't be that hard to get more coolant made.

Heck, afaik, the reactor coolant we use in atom rectors today is not that hard to make, so it can't possibly be that hard in the SW universe, unless offcourse, it's some kind of special coolant that takes time to make for story reasons, but that is never mentioned.

And you did the emergency release thing, and things seems stable enough, so getting more coolant made and transported to Kessan's Landing is not that critical.

Sure, HC getting the coolant may be bad, but we don't know what they intend to use it for yet.

4 hours ago, Otowi said:

That part of the story never made much sense to me. You do your best, but are given a choice to save the coolant or the prisoners. Saving the prisoners is clearly the right choice here, as it can't be that hard to get more coolant made.

Heck, afaik, the reactor coolant we use in atom rectors today is not that hard to make, so it can't possibly be that hard in the SW universe, unless offcourse, it's some kind of special coolant that takes time to make for story reasons, but that is never mentioned.

And you did the emergency release thing, and things seems stable enough, so getting more coolant made and transported to Kessan's Landing is not that critical.

Sure, HC getting the coolant may be bad, but we don't know what they intend to use it for yet.

i've gotten a strong impression its very special coolant, there was too much fuss about it to just be regular, i might be wrong obviously but i think game implies its somehow special.

On 1/9/2024 at 9:36 PM, Otowi said:

Saving the prisoners is clearly the right choice here

I can assure you that my Sith Lord, the Emperor/Empire's Wrath, Leader of the Hand would care way more about a single small bottle of coolant that could be used for the ar effort than about a bunch of citizens from a Republic planet that he had never heard about before.

• Like 1