Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Game Update 7.4 "Chains in the Dark" Updates

JackieKo

4 hours ago, HanniShindeiru said:

@JackieKo yes i did delete it too , i am sure i did do it very clearly and following your instruction , but it seems still freezed.

hate to say it but your system needs to be updated/ replaced , Dell actually state they dont support windows 10 on your  OptiPlex 390 and they haven't actively updated drivers in about 10 years for that system

Your bios needs updating, your version is A07 latest is A14 , this is good housekeeping to update it 
running a 7 year old video driver also is an issue in itself , and likely contributing to why your having issues 

image.png.5558a05159d19eb63d0cf89e2761703e.png

18 hours ago, OwenBrooks said:

hate to say it but your system needs to be updated/ replaced , Dell actually state they dont support windows 10 on your  OptiPlex 390 and they haven't actively updated drivers in about 10 years for that system

Your bios needs updating, your version is A07 latest is A14 , this is good housekeeping to update it 
running a 7 year old video driver also is an issue in itself , and likely contributing to why your having issues 

image.png.5558a05159d19eb63d0cf89e2761703e.png

yea , it supposed to be january , i think to buy  an fulltset new gaming pc core i7 this january too 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone have luck on the work arounds listed above?

Been having similar issue I reported in "SOUND/VIDEO CLIPPING/LAG SINCE UPDATE". 

My last message on my topic today sounded like same of what is going on with ya'lls issue: 

I did some more digging into my system. Found in my fault log was getting an application error message that keep popping up for swtor.exe. it is showing 0x656fb220&#000d every time having an issue. also getting an APPCRASH in the fault bucket and ScriptedDiagFailure. Noticed there was another message recently with this Fault popping up for other people.

Have there been a fix beyond wiping the system of the game of everything Star Wars and restarting? I dread that...I am not getting much help from customer service ticket at this time. 🙁

On 12/8/2023 at 9:55 AM, JackieKo said:

Good morning, everyone, 

The team is needing more information from players who are impacted by the freezing screen issue and have requested the following: 

• A Dxdiag report
    • Steps can be found here
  • The client _settings.ini file
    • Can usually be found in here: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\SWTOR\swtor\settings

If you are a player who is impacted by this issue, please send the above to communitysupport@swtor.com. 

Thanks!

DONE /cross fingers...

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, frutepy said:

Couldn't watch the livestream. Was there any update about the saboteur option for impside still not working in Kessen's landing?

As TrixxieTriss said, they didn't mention it. But just a heads-up that it's now working in at least some cases. I tried the mission on my saboteur Agent last week, and I got the saboteur option.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2023 at 6:16 PM, Chryptyk said:

@JackieKo  are implant upgrades supposed to jump from 2500 tech frags to 6500 tech frags when trying to upgrade to 338?  i'm assuming it would also be 6500 tech frags to upgrade to 340 as well?

on PTS, it was 2500 all the way up, from what i was told.

NM, i just heard there's a cheevo for 2 340 implants. so i guess we gotta get two to 340 before the discount kicks in for all the others.

I don't think this is fair, we already did the one for 336. Now to have to go all the way up AGAIN is pretty awful.

On Shae I was grinding it from the conquest ones since its a new server, but on Leviathan where I already did it for 336 its just grinding for the sake of grinding. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.