Weekly Heroic Missions only last hours

I've just picked up Weekly Heroic Missions on Hoth, yet that mission expires after just 12 hours. You have to complete 7 Heroic Missions to get this one, but now you have less time in which to do so. This just creates more stress and pressure for players to complete the objective before time runs out.

There are 7 days in a week. Therefore, I think players should be given 7 days to complete the Weekly Heroic Missions mission on every planet.

• 1 month later...

I've just picked up Weekly Heroic Missions on Hoth, yet that mission expires after just 12 hours.

If you use Activity finder: Solo and select Hoth, it will take you to the terminal to pick up the missions you want to do.  Then just use the item next to the mission to port right to the area you need to be in.

Should be plenty of time to finish all the misisons.

Heck, I have even picked up Heroics 1 hr before the reset and finished in time

9 hours ago, kgaydos said:

Should be plenty of time to finish all the misisons.

Depends on when they picked the weekly mission. If they pick it up 12 hour before weekly reset, they only have 12 hours, not a week to finish it.  

Idk how the OP does their weeklies, but I tend to do 1 per planet every day on high level alts (because they are not repeatable) so I don't even take the weekly, but on lowbie characters I try to do the weeklies for XP. Even then I just do 1-2 per day because some of them are more time consuming than others. 

• 1 month later...

The weeklies are tied to the week, and not the moment you grabbed them. The week starts on Tuesday. If you suspect 12 hours isn't enough time to complete them, it's okay. They'll be here each and every week. If you pick the weekly up again immediately following those 12 hours, you'll have 168 hours to complete it.

On 12/30/2023 at 2:35 PM, kgaydos said:

Heck, I have even picked up Heroics 1 hr before the reset and finished in time

I picked up a heroic when there was a few minutes left. Final objective was to click a terminal. Ran out of time as I was just 3 seconds away from the terminal. Instantly booted from the phase😅

Edited by Traceguy
  • Sad 1