Nathema Story Mode O.o

I can't even get passed the Voreclaw. I mean, I *am* rubbish at the game but I've never had a problem with a Storymode FP before.

Also, where's Theron. Also also, where are the cutscenes and the chatter? And if they aren't there, what's the point? (ok sort of joking about last part.)

Is it supposed to be this difficult?

3 hours ago, Jazulfi said:

Also, where's Theron. Also also, where are the cutscenes and the chatter? And if they aren't there, what's the point? (ok sort of joking about last part.)

Are you doing the solo mode (from the activities panel) or the actual story-solo mode that's part of the storyline?  The solo mode removes the cutscenes story from the fp and just leaves you with the boss fights.

9 hours ago, Jazulfi said:

I can't even get passed the Voreclaw. I mean, I *am* rubbish at the game but I've never had a problem with a Storymode FP before.

Is it supposed to be this difficult?

It has mechanics and once you know what you need to do, it will be easy.

8 hours ago, MotherCrusher said:

The difference is that you actually have mechanics to follow. For the voreclaw, you're supposed to lure it near the pylons and activate them.

This here ^^ is the first boss mechanics. 

The other bosses have mechanics too that you need to follow, or you want get past the guardian dog or whatever it's called. Just look them up before going there and you will be fine. 

4 minutes ago, MotherCrusher said:

You're supposed to destroy the pillars in order to remove the shield off the clones. I think you can also use line of sight to minimize the damage taken, but other than that, just try popping defensives or anything else at your disposal.

But the gemini clones just come over and laser me when i'm trying to destroy a chair. I can barely do that, get the shield of one of them before I'm dead. I'm being an operative, and my defensive stuff is very weak.

I know I'm probably doing it wrong but I'm fed up with it now.

Thanks so much everyone for still trying to help, but I've moved on to brighter happier tasks. I was only doing it for the Galactic Seasons weekly objectives and thought I would get to see all the Theron cutscenes again but as that didn't happen, and I got to the keyboard-throwing stage, I gave up and just did two rounds of Battle of Rishi instead.

But it's very very kind of you to take the time to help me, and I'm sorry I've given up in a huff despite that. :)

5 hours ago, Jazulfi said:

Thanks so much everyone for still trying to help, but I've moved on to brighter happier tasks. I was only doing it for the Galactic Seasons weekly objectives and thought I would get to see all the Theron cutscenes again but as that didn't happen, and I got to the keyboard-throwing stage, I gave up and just did two rounds of Battle of Rishi instead.

But it's very very kind of you to take the time to help me, and I'm sorry I've given up in a huff despite that. :)

How disappointing.