Starship hook on Mek-Sha stronghold is semi-broken.

Revan-the-knight

There is a platform off to the side of the stronghold itself visible from the balcony and the pier furthest away from the spawn area. That platform has a clickable but invisible starship hook, which does allow you to place all of your available starship hook decorations on it, but they do not display and are invisible. However, they do display effects, like glow/lightning such as on the zakuul sun generator.  It is a cool spot for a starship hook so hopefully it gets fixed :)

Maybe it isn't a priority. But,
1) They acknowledged small hooks bugs on Mek-Sha and fixed it. So? It's fixable, and more "important than small hooks".
2) I don't think it's so hard and time and resouce consuming to fix one hook.

I can wait of course. But at least acknowledge that bug.

I have been screaming on the top my lungs for so long now on about how neglected Strongholds and decorations are that I'm just about done. Beyond sick and tired of half azzed products making it to live. In the years past they rarely go back to address SH concerns after they are released. I doubt they will fix Mek Sha. 

Edited by TonyTricicolo

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2023 at 6:26 AM, Revan-the-knight said:

There is a platform off to the side of the stronghold itself visible from the balcony and the pier furthest away from the spawn area. That platform has a clickable but invisible starship hook, which does allow you to place all of your available starship hook decorations on it, but they do not display and are invisible. However, they do display effects, like glow/lightning such as on the zakuul sun generator.  It is a cool spot for a starship hook so hopefully it gets fixed

Just  confirming this ^  again here and please  @CommunityTeam can you add it to the 'Known Issues'  list  to be fixed with upcoming 7.3

Please.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...