Amity not Showing Up on Ship for All my Characters

Klaatuborado

Good Day:

Earned Amity and then used getting him from Collections for my other characters.  Only one of my Characters has successfully received Amity on their ship for me to turn in Notes of reflection.  I have 27 characters in both Republic and Imperial factions.  I am receiving Amity as a Companion and can call him out on my Strongholds, but he does not appear anywhere on my ships, except on one of my characters, which are all level 80.

Any ideas on how to make him appear ?

Ceza

Are you looking in the right room? He is in a different spot depending on base class (origin story). For example, for Sith Inquisitor he's in the medical room, but for Sith Warrior, he's in the bunk room. They both use the same ship, but he's in a different room.

• Like 3

I played around with it, the bug could be tied to when you unlocked Amity on a character. On a character I just unlocked Amity on he will not show up on my ship.

On older characters I unlocked him on the first week of the season I have him available on the ship.

Edited by remylion

I have not had issues with the timing of unlock and availability on ship. That said, Amity is bruuuutal to find on each ship til you know where to look. Dark outift, meditating, and does not stand out in any way lol.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, HypSpec said:

I have not had issues with the timing of unlock and availability on ship. That said, Amity is bruuuutal to find on each ship til you know where to look. Dark outift, meditating, and does not stand out in any way lol.

Yes. It's also frustrating because the previous GS comps were generally in the same easy-to-locate spot, you didn't really have to hunt around for them, aside from PH4LNX on Agent ships. 

2 hours ago, Ardrossan said:

Yes. It's also frustrating because the previous GS comps were generally in the same easy-to-locate spot, you didn't really have to hunt around for them, aside from PH4LNX on Agent ships. 

Amity is mediating, maybe the devs can throw on a gold glow to make him easier to spot. I still have not found him on my Bounty Hunter ship.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, remylion said:

Amity is mediating, maybe the devs can throw on a gold glow to make him easier to spot. I still have not found him on my Bounty Hunter ship.

After you enter the ship turn left, he's meditating near the staircase. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2023 at 5:12 PM, remylion said:

Bottom of the stairs near the exit/Torians room.

• 1 month later...

Two things to check/do: one, ensure that you have actually retrieved and clicked the Amity unlock (not the mission item, the "for players who don't want to wait" one) for EACH of your toons. She doesn't appear by magic on toons, you have to unlock her on each and every toon. Two, she's in different places on all the class ships, so click on "show companion nameplate" in nameplate preferences to make finding her easier.  If you've done all this, there is a problem, submit a ticket. 

[Edit to add: I don't have the game open at the moment, but if you go to Preferences, then Nameplates, then something like show comp nameplate, you will be able to find Amity very quickly because she will have a huge blue AMITY bar over her head. Or his. Don't want to misgender, but I think of Amity as a "her" between the name and the somewhat feminine guttural grunts that emanate from s/he non-freaking-stop).

Edited by TahliahCOH

6 hours ago, TahliahCOH said:

Or his. Don't want to misgender, but I think of Amity as a "her" between the name and the somewhat feminine guttural grunts that emanate from s/he non-freaking-stop).

According to Wookieepedia, Amity is a human male raised by Selonians (hense the language).

• Thanks 1