Stronghold decorations for Kira, Scourge, Jakarro, and Khem / Ak'ghal are still broken

ceryxp

It has been ~3.5 years since Onslaught and the stronghold decorations for Kira, Scourge, and Jakarro are still broken.  Knights get naked holo Kira and Scourge it they place them, no one else receives them, and Jakarro does not even have a stronghold decoration.

Contrary to the patch notes, Khem's stronghold decoration is not fixed.

Khem now has a listing in the decorations, which was missing before, but now Ak'ghal does not have a decoration.  When you place Khem's decoration it still places Ak'ghal (name and look).  If you summon Ak'ghal the decoration becomes a holo and says Khem.  Summon Khem and it turns back into a solid Ak'ghal.

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/24/2023 at 12:12 PM, LanceDefender said:

It was so long it seems they don't care and will not fix it. Onslaught was years ago. If this would be fixed, it would be already,

Are there any issues they care about?  I don't think they care about going back to fix anything as long as they think they can just move on to pumping out new (and often subpar) content.  

Speak with your wallets people.  Stop subscribing.  Or do what I do and sub for 1 or 2 months every couple of years to check the status.  I last played in 2016 and been playing now again for 2 months.  I already cancelled my sub and just playing until the time ends.  This game is not worthy of getting my money still.  13 years later and the game is still a mess.  Star Wars and Bioware are just substandard IP's now.  

• 3 months later...

Kira and Scourge are still naked holos on JK, and don't exist for anyone else. They need their dignity back, or Scourge may break all the furniture (again).

• Haha 1