NO Jokes or flames: What do when you hit 50 ???

Murasame

So ive reached lvl 50 today...yey :D

Made the daily quests.

What else I can do?

Anything else besides spam on fleet for a group???

I really dont know and im just asking about for those who played the betas or just become 50 for a bit longer.

Thanks in advance :D

Make a alt, well i grinded my valor rank to 47 and got bored of this fantastic endgame until i made a alt and got bored with it and unsubbed because of AMAZING endgame, even with many lvl 50s.. Ilum,FPs,raids,pvp... thats it gg nice endgame.

Yeah, make alts and wait for the rest to catch up.

It really is far to early to be at 50, there isn't a population there to support anything yet.

There will be - and at that point is when BioWare better have something there to sustain it; right now is to early to expect that.

Fact of the matter is this is similar to WoW when it first came out. Dungeons were kinda... Crap... And all there was to run for raids was molten core (which was also kinda crap). Honestly its gonna take a few patches for endgame content to catch up if you are level 50 already.

Lots of things to do at 50!

- Level your crafting or gathering skills...

- Fully explore the planets.

- Get all the datacrons

- PvP

- Gear all your companions

- Dailies

- Space Missions

- Max the affection of your companions

- etc etc...

Of course make an alt... help others.. :)

Cheers!

Everyone's just going to tell you to make a new Class

I'm starting to think these people just buy whatever new MMO comes out, and perpetually level up their "alts", until another MMO comes out

is that any worse then speed leveling to end game and running the same 3-5 dungeons over and over?

Warzones til valor rank 100.

Raids. Get a group together for EV.

Get all your datacrons if you haven't already.

Hunt codex entries.

Get all your professions up to 400.

Find / Start a guild.

Gank lowbies, for the fun of it.

Gank noobs in Ilum, because that's what it's there for.

Talk in general, post on the forums, read up on your class.

Get maxed out gear.

Get enough credits to buy all the mounts and vanity pets.

Roll an alt.

In that order.

What did you do? Nothing else but play this game for the last week? I'm only level 25 on my highest toon. The others are still waiting in the wings at level 1 and I've been playing since the second day of early release. There are lots of things to do in this game if you aren't in a hurry to get to the top.

Just getting the datacrons is a game in and of itself. :)

You can also go back and do the lower level heroic quests to get the moddable armor rewards to customize you look and that of your companions.

There's all kinds of stuff to do... its just a matter of finding it

I'm starting to think these people just buy whatever new MMO comes out, and perpetually level up their "alts", until another MMO comes out

Isn't that the whole point? What else is there to do? After you've completed the story it's not like there's anything interesting to stick around for on the capped character.

Isn't that the whole point? What else is there to do? After you've completed the story it's not like there's anything interesting to stick around for on the capped character.

Well many people like to raid casually or hardcore, or do meaningful fluid PvP. But they are adding that later on.

Edited by Forsbacka

Just getting the datacrons is a game in and of itself. :)

You can also go back and do the lower level heroic quests to get the moddable armor rewards to customize you look and that of your companions.

There's all kinds of stuff to do... its just a matter of finding it

Yeah, there have been a couple of times trying to get one had me on the edge of my seat. What a great job they did of hiding those. They're excellent puzzles. There's one on coruscant that had me gasping it was so high and because I had to go out on thin ledges. Looking down made my head spin. Excellent.

Grind dailys to get Mods and gear. Then use that gear to go into Hardmode Flashpoints. Then after doing 100 flashpoints use the gear you got in them to go raiding on easy mode. Then 100 raids later use all that gear you got and do hard more raids. Then you've beaten the game.

But raid mechanics are so complex that i feel i beated the game at 2004 or 2005 already.

Lots of things to do at 50!

- Level your crafting or gathering skills...

- Fully explore the planets.

- Get all the datacrons

- PvP

- Gear all your companions

- Dailies

- Space Missions

- Max the affection of your companions

- etc etc...

Of course make an alt... help others.. :)

Cheers!

^^^ This I really enjoyed the game and honestly I leveled to cap in Beta and still played character story lines I have already done. Somethings you do different some the same. Even hitting 50 as I get better gear its great to see the improvement I am waiting on my guild mates to catch up so we can do operations together

So ive reached lvl 50 today...yey :D

Made the daily quests.

What else I can do?

Anything else besides spam on fleet for a group???

I really dont know and im just asking about for those who played the betas or just become 50 for a bit longer.

Thanks in advance :D

You need to understand most of the players have a real life and being a holiday period have spent time with thier families. Wait until the end of next month...oh wait!....most will be back to work or schools....

Next time....donot be in such a rush to level to max.