ETA for Galactic Season 4

kcirevamnalyd

They have been pretty upfront and genuine in their communication lately IMO.  However, they still don't talk enough.  The long stretches of radio silence only serve to agitate the player base.  It seems like low hanging fruit in the list of adjustments they could make.

They don't have to give out any info they are not ready to, but more frequent "what we are working on" posts would go a long way.  They could also just implement a set schedule.  If we know there will be an update post of the 5th of every month, that goes a long way.

Edited by Diamaht
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I have 4 tokens left over from GS2 and 3.  For GS4, I’m still hoping for an Alturr option, and I want a fallen Master Ranos customization.  Did they ever get the collection unlock on the Master Ranos customizations?

Yes. Master Ranos is unlocked for collections and I managed to get it by playing on various servers.

As things stand tho, I'm only maxed out in season tokens for 1 server (14/15). I like getting that meatbag poster decoration in my various SHs!

On 3/16/2023 at 3:34 PM, Diamaht said:

They have been pretty upfront and genuine in their communication lately IMO.  However, they still don't talk enough.  The long stretches of radio silence only serve to agitate the player base.  It seems like low hanging fruit in the list of adjustments they could make.

They don't have to give out any info they are not ready to, but more frequent "what we are working on" posts would go a long way.  They could also just implement a set schedule.  If we know there will be an update post of the 5th of every month, that goes a long way.

I prefer the no communication personally.  Less to get disappointed over

18 minutes ago, StrikePrice said:

It seems silly to end a season before the next season is at least planned. They could have kept season 3 going for a few more weeks. Plan better next time EA. 

They've had the long wait between seasons since seasons 1 ended.  It's a strange design decision.  "Train players to run on hamster wheel out of FOMO, then take hamster wheel away".

1 hour ago, LD_Little_Dragon said:

They've had the long wait between seasons since seasons 1 ended.  It's a strange design decision.  "Train players to run on hamster wheel out of FOMO, then take hamster wheel away".

How long should they have between seasons?   I like having a bit of a break between them.  It lets me do a few things I don’t do as often when I’m chasing the season objectives. 

• Like 5

Galactic Season 1 ran for 22 weeks (27 April - 28 Sept 2021) and there was a 20 week gap between Seasons 1 and 2.  Season 2 ran for 20 weeks (15 Feb to 4 July 2022) and there was a (slightly under) 16 week gap until Season 3.  Season 3 ran for 20 weeks (20 Oct - 6 March 2023).  Currently we are 2 weeks and 3 days since Season 3 ended.

For an event that it essentially a 5 month sprint on a hamster wheel I quite like an equivalent gap between.  Anything shorter just leads to burnout.

• Like 3