Lose the Lekku on the new Ri'Kan armor please

Yettofall

The entire point of this armor set is that it has specific armor for the Lekkus, so you can even put it on a non-Twi'lek character and basically fool everyone that you are a Twi'lek.

So utter disagreement here and please keep it as is. There are more than enough armor sets in this game that are not taking into account Lekkus.

Edited by Phazonfreak
  • Like 4

Would be a shame to remove it from such a unique helmet like this.

Though I do think it's also a shame that the armor set didn't include a second helmet without the lekku attachment, similar to how some other armor sets come with duplicate pieces within the collection to have a couple of different variants. 

• Like 2

The point of the armor set is that it's supposed to be mandalorian armor fit for a Twi'lek and you want it to lose its defining feature??

Maybe they could have released it with a Lekku-less version like they do with the hoods recently, but mandalorian twi'lek players and rpers shouldn't be penalized after finally getting something they may have wanted for years

• Like 1

Honestly I don't think the devs will change the look of an armour set people paid good money for to get the helmet, because some of us actually like it.  Maybe they might add a version into the pack without the Lekku, who knows.   If anything they would probably release a new version on it's own or just the helmet.   Talking of armour sets I would love to have a Rass Ordo set to go with the Helmet, I love the backpack he uses.

Edited by livingdeadjedi
  • Like 1

Then pick literally any one from the other Mando helmets?

They do go nicely with the rest of the set as well.

People wanted lekku armor for as long as the game has been out, and now we finally got it. I might even play my Twi'lek Huntress idea I had rattling around my head for over a year.

12 hours ago, livingdeadjedi said:

Talking of armour sets I would love to have a Rass Ordo set to go with the Helmet, I love the backpack he uses.

That upper armor is a very rare WB drop called " RD-31A Master Striker" and is basically impossible to get nowadays. The pants are from Cassus Fett armor set, bracelets from Infamous Bounty Hunter, the boots & belt.. I don't know. 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, denajii said:

The point of the armor set is that it's supposed to be mandalorian armor fit for a Twi'lek and you want it to lose its defining feature??

Maybe they could have released it with a Lekku-less version like they do with the hoods recently, but mandalorian twi'lek players and rpers shouldn't be penalized after finally getting something they may have wanted for years

IMO if someone liked the overall armor set BUT are using it for a character other than a Twi'lek character ... then the answer is obvious ... use a different helmet.   Mixing and matching other armor packs is something I do ALL of the time.

**Boots
**Hats
**Belts
**Pants

All too often there is some part of the set that just doesn't set quite right. Sooo  I find alternatives.  Some players like Jedi / Sith robes with the hood up ...  I prefer it down.  IMO this is just a matter of personal preferences.  

BTW...  I also agree with your conclusion that there are a lot of players who have been looking for a Mando set like this that was made for the Twi'leks!  For a non-Twi'lek ...  IF that set of armor is what a player really wants ... then just get another helmet that is still Mando and use the correct dye set (if someone wants or needs any additional changes).