Ruhnuk Planet Feedback

JackieKo

• Dev Post

General

• What are your impressions of Ruhnuk?
  • Did you have any difficulty traveling and locating objectives? Please list any specific problem locations.
  • How easy or difficult did you find using the area maps for Ruhnuk to navigate
  • Were there any places that enemies made it too inconvenient to travel between objectives?
  • Did you complete any hidden achievements on the planet? If so, what did you think of them?
  • Were any enemies too difficult? If so, which ones?
  • Did any enemies apply slows, stuns, or other incapacitating effects at an obnoxious rate or for long durations?
  • Do you have any additional feedback about Ruhnuk and the content available on it for PTS?

Ruhnuk Daily Area

Missions: 

• Were any of the Daily Mission objectives unclear? If so, which ones?
  • Did you generally find enough targets (clickables, enemies, etc.) to complete missions?
  • Did you encounter any missions you were unable to complete? If so, what issues did you encounter?
  • About how long did it take you to complete the dailies? How many missions did you complete? Did you feel like the dailies would be worth your time to repeat?
  • Did you particularly enjoy any of these missions? If so, which ones and why?
  • Were any of the dailies frustrating to complete? If so, which ones and why?

Mandalorian Relics

• Did you complete all three Mandalorian Relic missions?
  • What were your general impressions of these missions?
  • Would you like to see more missions like these?
  • Did you think the unlockable passive effects were worthwhile?
  • Did you encounter any bugs or issues while playing these missions? If so, describe in as much detail as possible.

• Like 2

I love exploring in game, both the intended way and finding ways to cheese the map. I have been touring a lot through the new planet, though I haven't done any missions yet.

What are your impressions of Ruhnuk?

In general, positive: The planet has its own atmosphere, so it feels unique but not too outside Star Wars, and the decorations make it feel more "real" than other planets, though I have had a lot of problems just walking around and getting stucked (as in /stuck needed) plants, vehicles, crates, etc. More than once I have jumped into something that has a flat model but its hitbox seems to be a bit rounded and I was perma-falling.

Did you have any difficulty traveling and locating objectives? Please list any specific problem locations.

None at all: I have all missions active to know if something is part of a mission and, afaik, I have walked through all areas with mission objectives just by checking out the planet

How easy or difficult did you find using the area maps for Ruhnuk to navigate

It feels weird. It's a bit too labyrinthic for my taste: it feels bigger than it actually is (which is not a bad thing), but does so by using different smaller maps and "corridor-like" structures, which are cool as a concep but feel confusing when trying to navigate them while looking at the map.

I haven't been able to make sense of the world map.

There are some entrances-exits nor marked in the map. This might be intended (though I doubt the connexion between the ventilation shafts and the quarry are secret), but makes navigation a bit clunkier.

With the new map opened up, there is a bug sometimes where it doesn't update when you leave an area (sometimes you have to walk a lot on the other side for it to update), so you have to press M twice to close and open it. This has happened mostly when walking from a corridor-inside area to an outside one in the quarry.

Were there any places that enemies made it too inconvenient to travel between objectives?

Not for me. I like that there is some variation in the enemies levels, but there are some that are like level 4, is this intended?

Did you complete any hidden achievements on the planet? If so, what did you think of them?

I haven't, so I'll take this spot to ask whose idea it was to lock datacrons with weird obscure pseudo-missions instead of offering it as a reward for actually exploring?

Were any enemies too difficult? If so, which ones?

No. Sin hatred.

Do you have any additional feedback about Ruhnuk and the content available on it for PTS?

Too many invisible walls: as in most ledges that seem climbable simply are not. I would honestly prefer a physical-visual barrier (even if it has an invisible wall over it to avoid exploiting small ledges and pushes) than a clear path that looks nice but it's simply not traversable. 

What are your impressions of Ruhnuk?
Love it! Great map design and atmospheric!

How easy or difficult did you find using the area maps for Ruhnuk to navigate.
Overall I'd say, you have to get used to the map a bit, once you know where what is, it's easy to navigate.
As I wrote in my post on the new map: I miss being able to click on a cave entrance to see where it leads me, where I'm able to go from there, what is withing reach etc.

Did you complete any hidden achievements on the planet? If so, what did you think of them?
I was able to complete "Tineback Tamer" and have some good ideas for the other 2.
I really enjoy these puzzle missions.

Do you have any additional feedback about Ruhnuk and the content available on it for PTS?
I was able to reach the datacron and click it, but it didn't unlock it in my legacy or give me any stats.

Ruhnuk Daily Area
All missions seems good to me and are well within reach to complete.
The rewards are a bit low. Compared to CZ-198 it takes a lot more time (2 days) for the same rewards for the weekly mission.

Did you complete all three Mandalorian Relic missions? What were your general impressions of these missions? Would you like to see more missions like these? Did you think the unlockable passive effects were worthwhile?
Yes, I really liked them, half puzzle - half gathering items, it was time consuming, but fun to do them.
I'd like more of this kind of missions, but only if the rewards are worth it, the relics itself wouldn't be enough for me. A Datacron however is very nice... :)

Impressions of the planet are ok. Reminded me of Nathema but with some color, the river areas reminded me of Onderon. I do see how it "looks" better, in the design tech. Design wise from artistic sense, its ok. 

The entire map is like a maze, I eventually figured it out, but it was just more frustrating then fun. Enemies being slightly too large health bloat pools (strongs and champions) and having to double back to send the data back at a high ground area was annoying and I doubt i'll be doing it more then once. 

Couldn't find any hidden ones, so i'll just wait till someone has a guide and follow that.

The knockbacks from the melee champs were annoying. Only a few groups where they throw 4+ slows I couldn't cleanse.

Only additional thing I think I can add is some of the missions were annoying to do and having to double back through many strongs and champs was annoying. Also the mouse droid mission is VERY dumb. The lizards are WAY too fast and having to reset ALL progress, I gave up after failing 3 times. Was not fun.

Dailys take me WAY to long. Didn't finish them all. Finding where to go seemed ok, finding items seemed ok, It mainly took to long because of WAY too many strongs and champions and having to double back. Or the mouse droid that resets ALL progress on fail. (Lizards are way too fast. Make them a bit slower, so having to dodge and time is still needed but not impossible.) Not really rewarding. Dailys since Iokath have been horrible designed and I really only do them till Legend rep and achievements, and then never again till I take a character through the storylines. Also decos are WAY too expensive to buy multiples, but sadly I understand its because of other players having too many creds, so I just have to suffer because of them. *shrug*

Couldn't do any of the mandorlian relics missions because I got to the waterfall area and ran around for 20 minutes not being able to find anything, so gave up and left. So i'll just wait till a guide shows up. Not really looking forward to more but oh well. *shrug*.

Hi! 

This is my first PTS so I'm not really sure what's supposed to happen and what's not, so bear with me! But I think I'm on Ruhnuk (the planet didn't have a name on the galaxy map). I went to Tython and Voss and Balmorra to test out the new map. Personally I'm not a fan of it popping up immediately after you load onto the planet. For the new expanded minimap, I like the idea of it, however, I have bad vision so the see-through parts and the white lines kind of makes it hard to see it, so I will probably re-key-bind the maps so the regular map we normally have is back to "M" and this new map is the "Alt-M". The large icons for vendors/doorways/trainers on the map are very nice though!

For the planet - it's really pretty! I have it set on the Medium graphics mode with high character detail and high character texture, and everything seems to move perfectly fine! I did notice the castbar took longer than normal when I was fighting, but I'm sure that'll be tweaked. 

I did die immediately upon entering because when I got off the shuttle, I went to go behind it to see the rest of the hangar, and when I died I got transported to the top of a plateau. With no way down. I also couldn't kill the giant droids that were floating around, and I wasn't sure if that was intentional or not. They would be at the brink of death, and then they would have this giant castbar where they would gain health, and I couldn't do any damage once that started. 

I'm on Ruhnuk right now, and I'm trying to play the missions, but the details aren't loading. I can accept them, and the green arrows tell me where to go, but I have no idea what I'm supposed to look for/fight. I don't think that's supposed to happen because you guys have told us to give a review about the missions on the planet. 

Here's a screenshot of what I'm looking at

Thanks! 

On 11/10/2022 at 10:23 AM, JackieKo said:

Did you encounter any missions you were unable to complete? If so, what issues did you encounter?

yeah, I still can't finish,   what's in the works - Transmit Data to Allies https://postimg.cc/fk9CGgvb

I see the triangle for the mission, but there is not any thing I can find to interact with,  I checked in 'mission items- in the inventory too, still nothing

I'll look for another daily, to try and complete 5 daily missions in the mean time

ETA: ahh kept going in the wrong direction, got it done, figure that was what happened. Seem simple, I just kept getting turned around

Edited by Achnaattwo
update-
  • Like 1

Did you encounter any missions you were unable to complete? If so, what issues did you encounter?

Unconventional Methods

no Matter what , I'm just too slow, I keep get trapped , I can't seem to avoid the Lizards, always one in front of me, and one to the back of me with no where to go, to avoid them

18 hours ago, go_rogue said:

I think these traitorous Mandos need a lesson on bridge building. Something about knowing how to build ramped bridges and connecting them together properly.

Please fix this lil bridge lol.

---

[DAILY] Unconventional Methods - Mouse Droid Mission BUG - Wow this is fun and crazy, I tried about six times and didn't succeed, very fun and different. BUT I had an issue - another player dragged some enemies to the start point for the mission. Since my "body" was out there, lana got pulled into combat and I think it kicked me out of the mouse droid fun suddenly.

---

Relics Mission - I'm very bad at treasure hunts/clues but I really like them...

Spoiler

For step 1, I got really unlucky defeating Ashads and felt like I murdered their entire clan before I finally got what I needed. For a later clue, about an "old quarry ", I'm having trouble deciphering the clue, about whether it means the big deep quarry with all the mining equipment (an active dig site) or a different quarry.

Waterfall clue - I loved this one! I was able to "spot" the up-high entrance pretty quickly and then had fun finding the actual start of the path by circling around the big plateau.

"You don't have to worry about the launcher; I'll get it out of here and back to our relic vault before you know it. Trust me! While things are still hot down here, I've moved it to a very safe location--no one will think to look in the places we already excavated over in that old quarry."

I have heard there is other hidden stuff so I'm looking forward to finding more.

Overall, I really like the new planet.  The graphics and scenery are quite lovely - however, the shadows could be a little darker.

Getting around was quite easy.  But it would be nice if the areas on the map were labeled.

I stealthed around quite a bit, so I did not find the mobs distracting.

I don't think I completed any hidden achievements, but I did quite a few missions, so maybe?

The first time I logged into the PTS, I noticed a couple of normal game play issues that seem to fix themselves by the next time I logged on: Heroic Moment did not activate the special cast bar, I could not mount while moving, and not all of the buffs applied.

For the daily missions...

Overall, they were fine giving a good tour of the planet and some fun things to do.  However, 12 might be a bit excessive for the weekly.

One issue I noticed was that there were not enough dewbacks to collect steaks from available.  So I had to wait around until they respawned.  I can see this being a lot worse when there are several people working the same mission.  This same issue came up for the mission with the Macrobinoculars.  After the spotting portion, there were not enough Strong/Elites to defeat, so I had to search around quite a bit and was thankful no one else was on the same mission. 

On a completely unrelated note - Overburdened Dewbacks make me sad.

I completed 5 daily missions in about an hour, but the second time round will probably go much quicker.  I personally like dailies that I can do in no more than half an hour - once I figure them out well.   I like CZ and Ziost quite a bit as I can knock those out quickly if I pay attention and try.  I think this would be a bit longer... especially having to get 12 done.  Not sure I would do it on a regular basis due to the 12 number.   That being said, it is all a bit confusing right now so I might be off base on these conclusions.  

The mouse droid mission was fun, but there were a few frustrating things about it.  First, sometimes I died with no explanation.  Was this from a lizard sneaking up behind me?  Also, it was rather difficult so slowing the lizards down a bit might make it more fun.  It took me probably 12 tried to solve it.

The Heroic 4 feels like a Heroic 4.  As a solo tank with ZOOM I did not make much of an impact before retreating.  But I think you can do better than the just calling her the "Lizard Tamer".  Something more like "Jeermaace the Lizard Master" would be more fun!

I must have missed the Mando relics.  But I will have a look around some more.

Overall I think it is a solid effort, but I would work on the gameplay a bit to make it more engaging and less time-intensive.

I will post more if I have the chance to play a bit more.

Thanks for the effort in making the game better.

I enjoyed exploring the planet and just messing around climbing and trying to find secrets 

The only trouble I had traveling was every now and again was that fast travel would not work and i would get the loading screen but would not have moved. The quarry overlook fast travel point I would get stuck in an unable to move without either doing /stuck or intercede to another npc.

No I have not yet complete any hidden objectives 

no many of the enemies were fine and I didn't have much of a problem fighting them 

The only other problems I had was being unable to get to the datacron due to a small passageway being too small for my character to fit through The spot

Other than that I enjoyed exploring and doing the relic quest which were nice as to make me think about what each thing meant

Update on my relic hunting

Spoiler

For step 1, I got really unlucky defeating Ashads and felt like I murdered their entire clan before I finally got what I needed. For a later clue, about an "old quarry ", I'm having trouble deciphering the clue, about whether it means the big deep quarry with all the mining equipment (an active dig site) or a different quarry.

UPDATE: I did not realize the word "READ" in the quest log meant to right-click the item to consume it. I was rolling my mouse over it and reading the text which direct me to the quarry. Once another player told me I could actually use the item (left click it from the quest log. or right-click from mission inventory) THEN the correct next step was triggered and searching the quarry was easy.

----

On the Self-Replenishing Stim quest, to find Orm Krag's body, I found the little crevice to go climbing up pat all the exploding cacti where the rope and backpack are, same map as Orm Krag. I spent a bunch of time making my way up to the cliff top thinking he might be up there. (This is for a later step.) I did later find him on the floor.

----

On the Self-Replenishing Stim quest, I was playing with a group which may have made something funky. When we started the quest, we all went to the blue boxes and all picked up a net, to create 3/3... I'm not sure we were only supposed to get nets.

Later, we also broke the quest so there was no objectives visible https://imgur.com/a/m3DL785 (the next step was to kill Flutterplumes for the pheremone, we guessed it and succeeded). 

Next time we pop on the test server we'll have to kind of guess the next step I guess, as we have most of the ingredients.

We also had one of our team-mates having the quicktravel problem same as AlibiNation.

Edited by LadyAdmiral

forgot what the name of the relic hunt was, thought I was blind, couldn't find a 3rd clue, ran all over the place looking for it, went back to where I started looking.  NO wonder I had troubles, I was standing on it, the first time :classic_blink:

https://i.postimg.cc/52NbYYp9/Star-Wars-The-Old-Republic-Screenshot-2022-11-14-14-10-55-14.png

Edited by Achnaattwo
  • Haha 1

- So I LOOOOVE the Cloud shadows/Day cycle!  (Not quite day/night cycle, but it's super cool!).  Having the sun be different intensities threw me off for a second, I thought my eyes or my screen was going bad, everything got darker...and then it got brighter...and then I noticed the little cloud shadows on the ground, and I squee'd a little lol.

- Bug Report: At the first entry point on the planet (where you load in and the ship is there behind you).  If you jump on the ship, you die of exhaustion/fall damage.  (I'm a jumper/explorer...so that made me sad lol)

- The Datacron missions were cool.  Not too terrible to follow along, and the enemies in all the areas seemed fine.  I even liked having to go off-planet for part of it...made it interesting and different.  I'll be honest...I hate those explody flowers lol.  I played on a Sentinel, so no Sorc or Agent phasewalks.  Makeb was one thing, falling because I missed is all on me, lol.  But falling because I can't dodge those silly flowers?  Kinda gets old really fast.  I'm not saying get rid of them...but maybe make it easier to figure out how it's going to push you, it seems too random and doesn't follow logic (it's to my right, so it will push me left...oh but wait it didn't, it pushed me forward and right, off the cliff).

That's all I've got for now, but great looking planet!  Seems pretty sizeable, has dailies, has a story mission coming up, and has a datacron, woot!  Me like!

Unconventional Methods

Did you complete all three Mandalorian Relic missions?

NO, last one https://postimg.cc/N2YyGL1g

I must be blind, I have search more times then I can count, nothing to interact with.  The clue is vague, I'm sure it simple, I'm just over thinking it. I'm done, my time just doing this, I know it's been over an hour just in that area, and finely gave up, done killing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over  and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.  I have assembled the explosive, but it looks like nothing updated, figured  must need one more thing ?!?!?!

About how long did it take you to complete the dailies? How many missions did you complete? Did you feel like the dailies would be worth your time to repeat?

I can't do the Unconventional Methods, the  rest just fine, so it was 5 of the six can complete, too much time spent doing the daily's, not really worth my time to complete the weekly.

On 11/10/2022 at 7:23 PM, JackieKo said:
  • What are your impressions of Ruhnuk?
  • Did you have any difficulty traveling and locating objectives? Please list any specific problem locations.
  • How easy or difficult did you find using the area maps for Ruhnuk to navigate
  • Were there any places that enemies made it too inconvenient to travel between objectives?
  • Did you complete any hidden achievements on the planet? If so, what did you think of them?
  • Were any enemies too difficult? If so, which ones?
  • Did any enemies apply slows, stuns, or other incapacitating effects at an obnoxious rate or for long durations?
  • Do you have any additional feedback about Ruhnuk and the content available on it for PTS?

- nice planet, as another poster said: a little like Nathema, only greener
- it feels a little labyrinth-ish… took me a while to know where to go. And Outpost Delta is bugged, the QT does not unlock (was on a republic char)
- it’s ok after a while
- no, as a stealther it was ok, though some still detected me and attacked
- huh, hidden achievements, didn’t find anything
- enemies were fine, some a bit HP intense, but ok
- some have a push back, that gets annoying quite fast 😒
all in all a nice planet with many places/areas to discover

• Were any of the Daily Mission objectives unclear? If so, which ones?
  • Did you generally find enough targets (clickables, enemies, etc.) to complete missions?
  • Did you encounter any missions you were unable to complete? If so, what issues did you encounter?
  • About how long did it take you to complete the dailies? How many missions did you complete? Did you feel like the dailies would be worth your time to repeat?
  • Did you particularly enjoy any of these missions? If so, which ones and why?
  • Were any of the dailies frustrating to complete? If so, which ones and why?

- no, all was clear
- yes, but I was mostly alone- at least the respawn on live should be quite short!
- all were doable
- I accepted the 6 dailies available and it took me about an hour I think, but to do the same dailies again to finish the Weekly is too much/boring (Iokath and Onderon weekly require only 6 dailies to finish iirc, why does Ruhnuk require twice that with no better rewards?!), so no, not really worth it after maxing rep
- the mouse droid one was fun, managed it in my first try :)  The others were mediocre 
- some are a bit tedious because you need to go to spots all over the map (the challenge one was that I think)

• Did you complete all three Mandalorian Relic missions?
  • What were your general impressions of these missions?
  • Would you like to see more missions like these?
  • Did you think the unlockable passive effects were worthwhile?
  • Did you encounter any bugs or issues while playing these missions? If so, describe in as much detail as possible

- yes
- a little too much really, go here, go there, go off world and the descriptions were often not quite precise enough and the search areas were partly outright wrong (the cache on the plateau was waaaaay out of the search radius! - which will lead to frustration for sure)
- in general, yes. But a couple more (precise) hints would be appreciated 
- ok'ish I would say (I just hope they are legacy-wide 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 - I wouldn’t have the nerve to unlock the 3 for every single char visiting Ruhnuk)
- apart from the too general descriptions/hints, none

closing remarks: the exploding plants are very annoying! And the extremely fast respawning tentacles in the cave system too- had to switch to a ranged class to be able to kill them from afar without standing in those red circles that easily threw me over the edge and then still it took me to long sometimes to see where I have to jump next and tada, they were back up already 🙄 … hope the datacron is worth it, will finish finding it (hopefully ^^) tomorrow…

About how long did it take you to complete the dailies?

I copied a stealth class to try this again, since  my first was taking way to long, having to fight every 50' it seemed and was slowing me down.

stealth = 1hour 12minutes

I also did them one at a time, rather then grab all of them at once. It was much faster doing them in stealth, even doing them one at a time. Defiantly could be done quicker if  I had done more then one at a time.

Unconventional Methods has me weary , and haven't tried it with the new copied character, suspect I'll have the same results

Did you feel like the dailies would be worth your time to repeat?

If I stealth, then yeah. I could do them 2 different days to compete the weekly.  As a non-stealth I'm still going to say not worth it, just too much fighting needs to be done to reach objective, making the dailies, literally a day to do. Too much time fighting

Ok now that I've actually done the whole quest and written a guide.

Relic Hunt

• Relic Hunt: Prototype Missiles - Search the Comms Tower for Kaz’s Records: [[The glowing blue boxes and glowing blue ventilation shafts do not seem to be related but are glowing, confusing. I did not have the dailies picked up.]]
  • Relic Hunt: Self-Replenishing Stim -  [[On the PTS it was hard to click because the table is also clickable.]]
  • Relic Hunt: Self-Replenishing Stim - Locate Orm Kreg - [[There was no green marker on my map to lead me to the Overgrow Mining Site on the PTS from Mandalore’s Encampment, though the green arrow did show up from Outpost Delta.]]
  • Relic Hunt: Self-Replenishing Stim - Prepare for the Hunt - [[If you do this as a group and you each pick up a net from the blue boxes, it will confuse the quest tracker and it will say 3/3 and make your quest steps disappear on the test server. So just only pick up one net from the blue boxes.]]  
  • Relic Hunt: Repulsor Unit - [[On the PTS it was hard to click because the table is also clickable.]]  
  • Relic Hunt: Repulsor Unit  - Find a Way to Open the Cache - [[We had trouble figuring out we had to go outside at first, and then even worse had to go to a whole different maps, as the map marker indicated it was inside the Overgrowing Mining Facility in its radius. The map marker radius for the cactus for the exploding compounds was quite wrong, but it was still easy to find. The housing was horrid we search high and low nearby till smething brainstormed to look elsewhere and we checked the worldboss cave.]]  
  • Relic Hunt: Repulsor Unit  - Find and Search the Stash Locations - Overflow Sluice Stash - [[The quest radius on the test server was too small, the stash is not within it.]]
  • Relic Hunt: Repulsor Unit  - Find and Search the Stash Locations - Recon Plateau - [[The quest radius on the test server was too small, the stash is not within it.]]  
  • Buffs - [[On the test server, these buffs do not persist through death, which is really annoying as you would have to travel back to pick them up again. Seperate issue, I kept travelling to the jump pads and forgetting to have picked up the buff beforehand lol. It got furstrating though it was my own fault.]]

Bloodstained Slab

• Spoiler

• We've been trying to find out how to activate the beast slab with no luck.. our clues...
      • I heard scary monster breathing sounds in the pit, but see no monster
      • When we right-click the Bloodstained Slab it says: "You hear a deep rumbling as you approach the slab...", a sound plays and it shakes my screen but nothing happens
      • Fresh Dewback Corpse we can not loot it from enemies who drop it, it says we are not on the "quest", not sure if related i wanna put it on the slab https://imgur.com/a/UkWWNEg 
      • Powerful Pheromones we can not loot it from enemies who drop it, it says we are not on the "quest", not sure if related but maybe to lure the monster https://imgur.com/a/UkWWNEg 
      • There is a strange little cave to the south that doesn't show on the map and the map gets confused when I go into it, I think this may be where the monster is supposed to come out of, like the Monoliths on Ziost
      • I can't figure out if I haven't unlocked the ability to do this quest yet or if it is broken or if we haven't solved it yet and are missing a step. We have done all the dailies once, the relic quests, and are Newcomer rep.

Little Pets or Something

A friend of ours said she found something on the ground that allowed her to have "creatures" following her. I keep checking back where she remembers finding it but no luck on it respawning or me finding it. Unsure if its not respawning or there's a pre-requisite. I'd like to try and find out if it spawns more than one spot too.

Legs

Love taking them stairs in Mandalore's encampment, but the drill sergeant won't give me an award for not taking the elevator

Dailies

• Bonus Quest in Ruhnuk Rarebit - Defeat "Flutterplume" Shrieker, its now a Irewing
  • Unconventional Methods: tracking which of the 4 terminals you need to do gets really weird if you are with friends, mine kept appearing and disappearing
  • What's in the Works? quest - We did it in a group. We got "Scan Waterworks Infratructure 3/3" as a group and then the next step did not trigger, its faded out in the quest log but the next step isn't shown and it is blank in the quest tracker. Once we actually went to the three locations and scanend them, it succesfully updated to Analyze Scan Data.
  • Unconventional methods, THANK YOU for making it an instance! I can't get killed now lol. It also seems more doable now though I didn't succeed when I tried it once and then moved on with my group.
  • We seem to have trouble having the dailies count for [WEEKLY] Daily Area: Ruhnuk. We did every quest and were at 8/12
  • Thanks 1

some more feedback:

• the WEEKLY (complete 12 Dailies) does not count properly... when I did the 6 available dailies (and I only accepted those), they all counted fine, I was at 6/12 when I was finished... BUT today I accepted the same 6 dailies PLUS the 2 [Heroic 2] and the counting was way off... the Heroic counted, some Dailies didn't, then again, some Bonus missions counted but not the main mission... very wonky
    (and also, getting the same rewards for this weekly as for a weekly were you have to finish 6 or 8 dailies, is NOT rewarding at all!)
  • [Heroic 2] Strongest Links: there are only 14 strong/elite mobs in the instance - you need to kill 15 and since I stealthed past most strong/elites outside of the instance, I had to leave the instance after killing 14 & the guy and look for one more... nothing major but it couldn't hurt to put one more mob in the instance ;)
  • RELICS: you cannot seem to refresh the effects (aka click them again while they are still on you to refresh the timer) and if you right click the effect to eliminate it and then click the left relic again, the effect is not re-applied (the center and right relic do re-apply though)
    And as I feared: you really have to do the Relic Hunt on EVERY char if you want to have the effects on each character - and that is a hard NO from me, absolutely not worth it because these missions were way too time consuming and tedious.... shame really because especially the 3rd effect is very useful and maybe even needed to reach certain places... please rethink these missions! either make them way less time consuming OR let the buffs - after you did it once - apply for all chars in your legacy, pretty please

Typo

[DAILY] Ani Ara’novor Mission Text: The Hidden Chain remains on Ruhnuk, persuing[sic] an unknown goal. Whatever they’re after, we can’t let them have it. Disrupt the Hidden Chain mining operation, by disabling their equipment. While you’re there, pick up some mining explosives.